The Student Room Group

What would you say has to be the easiest GCSE?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
Oh wow that seems so awkward,but if it was me my sadistic side will kick in and torment him for fun (by constantly smiling amd waving at him whenever I would see him... nothing more). That way he'd more self conscious and get pissed off :tongue:

I made a monster cat style pizza box, with pop up ears as well as a tail it was so cool!! but then my teacher had to go and ruined it by being too realistic and telling me why its a waste to mass produce this in a restaurant (=_=)

hahah oh my god lol ; mine was this board game based on a sealife theme but my teacher made it for me in the end lol... that probably contributed to my low grade haha
Reply 41
Original post by fefssdf
hahah oh my god lol ; mine was this board game based on a sealife theme but my teacher made it for me in the end lol... that probably contributed to my low grade haha

Do you still have yours? I saved the photoshop images of mine, but destroyed everything else.
RE, I am yet to miss marks in my RE exams, can't believe its even gcse level
Original post by brookey_
RE, I am yet to miss marks in my RE exams, can't believe its even gcse level

yh i got 100ums in one my gcse re exams lol - one of the questions was something about why drugs are bad for society like what
Original post by fefssdf
yh i got 100ums in one my gcse re exams lol - one of the questions was something about why drugs are bad for society like what

Yeah RE is an absolute joke, but at least its practically a guaranteed A to A*
Original post by brookey_
Yeah RE is an absolute joke, but at least its practically a guaranteed A to A*

yh true that
I found art and photography easiest as I actually enjoyed them, but theres a lottttt of work to get a good grade, it was only easy for me because I loved every second. Other then them I would say chemistry, I didn't have time to revise for it at all but ended up getting a B?
RS by far. All I did was revise on the day.

The key: learn a quote from each religion. Copy and paste it to each question and explain what that means they believe.

Guaranteed A*
RS... Next to no revision required haha.
Reply 49
child development/health & social care lol
honestly don't know why i took child dev i hate kids. fairly easy to get full marks in regardless
Original post by sulaimanali
Chinese

You made me laugh for some reason.
Reply 51
GCSE Catering... Mostly common sense.
Maths
Original post by roflwaffles2837
You made me laugh for some reason.
Well, thanks. :smile: :biggrin:But...I'm not joking. From my GCSEs, it was one of the easiest.
RE seems to be the winner, and I agree.
Business studies edexcel
Original post by 2016_GCSE
For me it has to be GCSE ICT, The coursework is rubbish but the exams are super easy.

I did my GCSEs a few years ago, but for me it was English language. I'd never seen a proper English language exam paper/example questions in my life, it wasn't a paper you could really revise for so I didn't do any prep for it and I got an A*. The questions were all so easy to make up an answer to!
GCSE Maths. Mostly common sense, you don't really need to revise for it. If you're a dumb ****, you are entered for Foundation anyway.
Noooooo no no no if you're naturally good at maths, you should put in 100% effort in order to get as close to full marks as possible to ensure an A* grade. Otherwise it would be somewhat disappointing if you got an A when you're capable of an A* (not that an A is exactly bad, but an A* is better 😉)
Hmm depends if you're musical: if you're not, you'll basically flop; if you are, you can use your skills of aural perception in the exam, and just learn the pieces. I think I most enjoyed the composition

Quick Reply

Latest