The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How is one doing on this fine Thursday morning? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
How is one doing on this fine Thursday morning? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, one must say that one is absolutely spiffing, thank you. And how may you be, dear Matrix, on such a splendid Thursday morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Are you ok, Angry Jelly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
Oh, one must say that one is absolutely spiffing, thank you. And how may you be, dear Matrix, on such a splendid Thursday morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is a most marvellous pleasure to acknowledge this. I, Matrix, must inform you, kind Soph (is it alright to call you that or would you prefer anything else? :tongue:), that I am sailing through the morning with much peace and serenity - splendid!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you ok, Angry Jelly?

I will be, eventually. :moon:
It is a most marvellous pleasure to acknowledge this. I, Matrix, must inform you, kind Soph (is it alright to call you that or would you prefer anything else? :tongue:), that I am sailing through the morning with much peace and serenity - splendid!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed, you may call me Soph. If you do, however, feel obliged to refer to me differently, then I grant you the joyous pleasure of calling me by my nickname, 'Florry'. I'm wonderfully honoured to have learned of your happiness. I will return your respect, and thus ask you: 'Would you prefer a reference other than Matrix?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed, you may call me Soph. If you do, however, feel obliged to refer to me differently, then I grant you the joyous pleasure of calling me by my nickname, 'Florry'. I'm wonderfully honoured to have learned of your happiness. I will return your respect, and thus ask you: 'Would you prefer a reference other than Matrix?'

Posted from TSR Mobile

How very kind of you, Florry! I must make it known to you that I may alternate between those two lovely names. It is very sweet of you to feel so much honour after that great understanding. As long as there is an absence of inappropriate names, I accept anything you wish to call me by; many acquaintances on the site have created new nicknames for me so it would not concern me in the slightest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How very kind of you, Florry! I must make it known to you that I may alternate between those two lovely names. It is very sweet of you to feel so much honour after that great understanding. As long as there is an absence of inappropriate names, I accept anything you wish to call me by; many acquaintances on the site have created new nicknames for me so it would not concern me in the slightest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantastic; I look forward to learning of your preference, though, I must say. It'd be my absolute pleasure to refer to you as Matrix, the Great, as indeed, as the title suggests, you are quite great. If you could inform me of your thoughts towards this somewhat high-profile title, I'd be extremely grateful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fantastic; I look forward to learning of your preference, though, I must say. It'd be my absolute pleasure to refer to you as Matrix, the Great, as indeed, as the title suggests, you are quite great. If you could inform me of your thoughts towards this somewhat high-profile title, I'd be extremely grateful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such a grand title certainly does suggest a grand figure of importance. That is very kind of you, dear Florry! I must applaud you on your respect towards me, clearly demonstrated by your appealing to me as opposed to using this new title straight away. I have to admit, I do not think of myself as greatly as the title does suggest. Therefore, I accept its use in attempts of humour, but not in those of seriousness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such a grand title certainly does suggest a grand figure of importance. That is very kind of you, dear Florry! I must applaud you on your respect towards me, clearly demonstrated by your appealing to me as opposed to using this new title straight away. I have to admit, I do not think of myself as greatly as the title does suggest. Therefore, I accept its use in attempts of humour, but not in those of seriousness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

From the bottom and every crevice of my heart, I must say: You're very welcome. Whilst I acknowledge your current uncertainty towards this perhaps 'step up', I must reassure you that you will gradually get used to such potency, and in fact may warm to it so much that you'll desire an upgrade to 'Lord Matrix'. Only time will tell, but the crystal ball which sits before me tells me so, and thus it's inevitable for me to predict such occurrences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
From the bottom and every crevice of my heart, I must say: You're very welcome. Whilst I acknowledge your current uncertainty towards this perhaps 'step up', I must reassure you that you will gradually get used to such potency, and in fact may warm to it so much that you'll desire an upgrade to 'Lord Matrix'. Only time will tell, but the crystal ball which sits before me tells me so, and thus it's inevitable for me to predict such occurrences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have a large heart and a very beautiful soul - I feel much honour from this latest occurrence. That as may be however there in also lies the inequality between my title and yours. I could not possibly accept such a blessing without first upgrading your own title somehow. Indeed, we shall gain a greater understanding of this matter with more time. I see, so you are skilled in the art of witchcraft. How very noble of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have a large heart and a very beautiful soul - I feel much honour from this latest occurrence. That as may be however there in also lies the inequality between my title and yours. I could not possibly accept such a blessing without first upgrading your own title somehow. Indeed, we shall gain a greater understanding of this matter with more time. I see, so you are skilled in the art of witchcraft. How very noble of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Many thanks for such kind words. Returning this kindness with the same wording would simply be an understatement in your case. Fear not, for the inequality does not concern me by even the slightest amount. I grant you your title with no hesitation whatsoever, and would appreciate your acceptance of this. Indeed I am. Perhaps, what'd be most fitting, is a witch name. So, if you do happen to conjure something slightly mystical up, please do inform me of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Many thanks for such kind words. Returning this kindness with the same wording would simply be an understatement in your case. Fear not, for the inequality does not concern me by even the slightest amount. I grant you your title with no hesitation whatsoever, and would appreciate your acceptance of this. Indeed I am. Perhaps, what'd be most fitting, is a witch name. So, if you do happen to conjure something slightly mystical up, please do inform me of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not a problem, kind Florry! How very thoughtful of you, indeed! In order to avoid offending you, a thought of which I despise and fear of, I accept this sensational title. I am afraid the naming of others has been a great pitfall of mine. I may suggest a petty name that has recently entered my mind: Florry, sorceress of suavity. I hope my attempts aren't too feeble. I'd be grateful if you could provide an honest response of your opinions on this title as I shall be on the lookout for a (hopefully) better one if you do not agree with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not a problem, kind Florry! How very thoughtful of you, indeed! In order to avoid offending you, a thought of which I despise and fear of, I accept this sensational title. I am afraid the naming of others has been a great pitfall of mine. I may suggest a petty name that has recently entered my mind: Florry, sorceress of suavity. I hope my attempts aren't too feeble. I'd be grateful if you could provide an honest response of your opinions on this title as I shall be on the lookout for a (hopefully) better one if you do not agree with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You seek an honest response, and an honest response is what you shall receive. May you provide a brief definition of the term, 'suavity'? Unfortunately, whilst my range of vocabulary is extensive, it does not outstretch as far as such a perplexing word. Providing I'm contented with its meaning, I will be very happy indeed to accept my newly founded title. However, if not, then my predilection would, rather, be Florry the sorceress. I vastly hope my opinions have been helpful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You seek an honest response, and an honest response is what you shall receive. May you provide a brief definition of the term, 'suavity'? Unfortunately, whilst my range of vocabulary is extensive, it does not outstretch as far as such a perplexing word. Providing I'm contented with its meaning, I will be very happy indeed to accept my newly founded title. However, if not, then my predilection would, rather, be Florry the sorceress. I vastly hope my opinions have been helpful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grand! I see...I must be honest; mine doesn't either - I used an online thesaurus for that:mmm:According to such resources, this particular word refers to behaving in a relaxed, confident and pleasant manner in social situations, with graceful politeness. As neither of us are particularly well acquainted with this word, it may be for the best to remove it for the title and name you Florry, the sorceress. I am very grateful for your extensive feedback.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grand! I see...I must be honest; mine doesn't either - I used an online thesaurus for that:mmm:According to such resources, this particular word refers to behaving in a relaxed, confident and pleasant manner in social situations, with graceful politeness. As neither of us are particularly well acquainted with this word, it may be for the best to remove it for the title and name you Florry, the sorceress. I am very grateful for your extensive feedback.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is most humorous, and certainly caused me to grin. I feel absolutely honoured to be granted such a delightful name, and now choose to close this almighty, monumental discussion in a slightly informal tone: cheers m8! Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Good morning. :bawling:

:console: you have your own appreciation thread. Something that cabbage will never ever have. :proud: