The Student Room Group

crushes!!

Good evening TSR!
Over the past few months I've made a few changes, prompted by a lack of confidence and my desire to be a nicer person.
Some of these changes are to my personal appearance, e.g losing the best part of a stone, keeping on top of my hair, dressing in more flattering clothes etc. Others are more to do with my personality like trying to be more selfless, approachable, losing the slightly reserved behaviour around new people and making sure I don't cross the line between banter a piss taking.
All in all I've matured a fair bit too.
NOW here's the issue.
I did not make these changes to attract men. It's true I've never had a bf but receiving attention was something that hasn't crossed my mind...until now...
I'm just wondering, where are all the fellas at?! Any ideas? Anyone? Maybe u could read between the lines and suggest something?
Thanks guys!x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Good evening TSR!
Over the past few months I've made a few changes, prompted by a lack of confidence and my desire to be a nicer person.
Some of these changes are to my personal appearance, e.g losing the best part of a stone, keeping on top of my hair, dressing in more flattering clothes etc. Others are more to do with my personality like trying to be more selfless, approachable, losing the slightly reserved behaviour around new people and making sure I don't cross the line between banter a piss taking.
All in all I've matured a fair bit too.
NOW here's the issue.
I did not make these changes to attract men. It's true I've never had a bf but receiving attention was something that hasn't crossed my mind...until now...
I'm just wondering, where are all the fellas at?! Any ideas? Anyone? Maybe u could read between the lines and suggest something?
Thanks guys!x

Ummm, maybe the population of males in your area is significantly lower than the females. Or maybe you don't go out enough.
Reply 2
@0to100 is always up for a good time. msg him. hed appreciate it :wink:
Original post by shawtyb
@0to100 is always up for a good time. msg him. hed appreciate it :wink:

:congrats:
Reply 4
Original post by 0to100
:congrats:

ha!
Reply 5
Generally just walk around, it generally attracts thirsty men
Original post by shawtyb
ha!

lmao you're tryna get back at me :rofl: ok..ok.
Original post by Goaded
Generally just walk around, it generally attracts thirsty men

would you prefer no attention at all? :rolleyes:
oh wait that's a question, whoops
Reply 8
Original post by 0to100
lmao you're tryna get back at me :rofl: ok..ok.

well at least u can see these comments. i got to the other one too late although id have liked to wind up OP
Original post by shawtyb
well at least u can see these comments. i got to the other one too late although id have liked to wind up OP

that's not cool though, so immature omd.
Reply 10
Original post by 0to100
would you prefer no attention at all? :rolleyes:
oh wait that's a question, whoops

I just prefer the right attention:wink:
Original post by 0to100
that's not cool though, so immature omd.

ha says u!
Original post by Goaded
I just prefer the right attention:wink:

Well assuming the dp was yours I was tryna make light convo and it made you uncomfortable but it's not even you. So now I'm uncomfortable :rofl:
Original post by shawtyb
ha says u!

you didn't even see the comments so you wouldn't know my intentions -__- but this is just a plain set up :noway:
Original post by 0to100
you didn't even see the comments so you wouldn't know my intentions -__- but this is just a plain set up :noway:

oh iv got a good idea!
Reply 15
Original post by 0to100
Well assuming the dp was yours I was tryna make light convo and it made you uncomfortable but it's not even you. So now I'm uncomfortable :rofl:

Lmao that chick is miss universe
Original post by shawtyb
oh iv got a good idea!

will you stop stealing my swag?! :rofl:
and what now :colonhash:
Original post by Goaded
Lmao that chick is miss universe

I hate you with every fibre of my sunburnt 11 stone being
Original post by 0to100
will you stop stealing my swag?! :rofl:
and what now :colonhash:

:* never