The Student Room Group

Do you own shirts displaying music artists on them?

Poll

Do you own shirts displaying music artists on them?

I'm just curious how many people have this.

I have two shirts, with very different artists on them: Pink Floyd, and deadmau5.

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

I have a Nirvana shirt
i have 4 different muse shirts
People in this generation who wear band tee's I've seen be mocked for tryna look punk, like those kids on YT who say, "I'm 12 and listen to the Smiths, like if you do too" :rofl:

That being said I had an Eminem shirt when I was like 12...
Original post by 0to100
People in this generation who wear band tee's I've seen be mocked for tryna look punk, like those kids on YT who say, "I'm 12 and listen to the Smiths, like if you do too" :rofl:

That being said I had an Eminem shirt when I was like 12...

Believe me, I am not one of those idiots. I just like some old music, and I don't brag about that.
But still, some guys might say, "OMG OMG I LOIKE DEM TOO!" :facepalm:
Original post by Nuclear Ghost
I'm just curious how many people have this.

I have two shirts, with very different artists on them: Pink Floyd, and deadmau5.

What about you?

I have: Led Zeppelin, Goo Goo Dolls and My Chemical Romance
I have one Panic! At the Disco t shirt with Brendon Urie on it :love:
i've got the smiths, joy division (and yes i do actually listen to them), marina and the diamonds, the strokes and the last shadow puppets tees :tongue:
If they're them black t shirts with the band name on then no. They look **** imo.

Though if anyone can tell me where I can buy this t shirt I will be very grateful.

Reply 9
I have one with Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures album cover and then one with Ian Curtis on it and I have a t shirt with the print of Meat Is Murder by The Smiths on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only have one. It's a Bruce Springsteen Wrecking Ball Tour shirt with the album cover on the front and the 2013 European dates listed on the back. I bought it at one of the shows I went to that summer. :smile:

It comes out the wardrobe now and again, I wore it at 2 of his concerts on The River Tour this year but I'm not wearing it as often day to day.
Reply 11
I have Jimi Hendrix and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also have two or three shirts with guitars on.
I have an old Gorillaz t-shirt and hoodie, a couple of Belle & Sebastian shirts, and an Iggy Pop tee which I mostly just wear to bed.
I don't wear t-shirts, so no. If I did, it'd be this.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
If they're them black t shirts with the band name on then no. They look **** imo.

Though if anyone can tell me where I can buy this t shirt I will be very grateful.

Is that Skepta?

Edit: Ah, didn't read the URL; at any rate, Google deduces the queried portion of the image to be a greyscale rendering of Boy In Da Corner by Dizzee Rascal, so providing you've access to basic image-editing software you could probably derive an acceptable facsimile from this.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
I have a Nirvana shirt

I used to have one too.

It was dark grey with "In Bloom" on the front in a nice black font.

Damn it was wicked.
Original post by Profesh
Is that Skepta?

Edit: Ah, didn't read the URL; at any rate, Google deduces the queried portion of the image to be a greyscale rendering of Boy In Da Corner by Dizzee Rascal, so providing you've access to basic image-editing software you could probably derive an acceptable facsimile from this.

Tinie Tempah.

lol mate I know it's the artwork from BIDC. Cheers for your help though.
I have one, a DMZ's 6th Birthday T shirt.
I have likee 15 maybe 20 band shirts, some of which are too small for me now.

Mostly death metal bands that i have picked up at gigs

I have this
:gah::ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest