The Student Room Group

Hippie parents should have their children taken away

Not all hippie parents, just these two

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3699191/Outrage-parents-allow-child-toilet-Morning-floor.html

They refuse to allow their children, a son age 5 and daughter age 1, to go to school or see doctors. Naturally they refuse to vaccinate, and believe in healing them with "herbs".

The daughter pissed on the floor of the TV studio and the parents didn't bat an eyelid. The mother still breastfeeds her 5 year old son. Reminds me of Robin Arryn in Game of Thrones.

They had a lot of this kind of stuff in the 1970s, and very often the children in these hippie new age communes were sexually abused. The parents should be compelled to wake up and stop being crackpots, or the children should be removed

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by AlexanderHam

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3699191/Outrage-parents-allow-child-toilet-Morning-floor.html

They refuse to allow their children, a son age 5 and daughter age 1, to go to school or see doctors. Naturally they refuse to vaccinate, and believe in healing them with "herbs".

The daughter pissed on the floor of the TV studio and the parents didn't bat an eyelid. The mother still breastfeeds her 5 year old son. Reminds me of Robin Arryn in Game of Thrones.

They had a lot of this kind of stuff in the 1970s, and very often the children in these hippie new age communes were sexually abused. The parents should be compelled to wake up and stop being crackpots, or the children should be removed

i r8 8/8 gr8 click8 m8
Reply 2
The son clearly wanted to RKO his own father

These people are bad, but not as bad as the parents who make their 6 year old children transition.
Reply 4
wtf
People like this anger me. If represents everything that's wrong with society. The erosion of values
omg that 5 year old looking at the camera whilst sucking his mums boob like yeah **** you what're you gonna do ***** I'm sucking a boob also why is he getting fed more than the actual baby. I'm sorry those kids are going to have problems let's be serious.
Reply 7
Nah, ya all are just jealous of the bitty :wink:

I watched the show and cringed af, like how r they not ashamed?
Reply 9
What was most alarming in my opinion, was their rejection of vaccines and modern medicine - it's not only wrongheaded, it's dangerous.

It was also mentioned that they don't intend to send their children to school but to homeschool instead, which makes me suspect that it's so they can indoctrinate their children with this nonsense.
(edited 7 years ago)
The father and son "look American" if that makes sense, are they? (I've not seen the vid)
"The couple live with their two children in a one-bedroom flat in Brighton"

:yep:*
Original post by Comus
What was most alarming in my opinion, was their rejection of vaccines and modern medicine - it's not only wrongheaded, it's dangerous.

It was also mentioned that they don't intend toff send their children to school but to homeschool instead, which makes me suspect that it's so they can indoctrinate their children with this nonsense.

Home schooling or home education as it is called in the UK is a perfectly legal option and the number of parents/carers doing so is on the increase. I am legal guardian to one of my grandchildren. He never went to school. I home educated him and he is now 17 and at college.
Loooool why does it not surprise me that they live in Brighton :laugh:
Those kids are going to end up with serious mental issues and behaviour problems as they grow up, assuming they don't die from vaccine preventable diseases first. They also say they would also take the "natural" path with cancer, which is even more sickening.

What they call "off grid parenting" is just an excuse for pretty much no parenting whatsoever. I feel sorry for those kids, who are going to grow up with all these problems (i.e. being terribly behaved ****s with poor social skills and no respect for boundaries or for other people) through no fault of their own.
I agree as they should see a doctor instead of relying on herbs and that they should have more control over their kids and that they should go to school to socialize with other kids as well as to get a good education

But it is really no one's place to say whether or not it's appropriate for a 5 year old to nurse from their mother as Breastfeeding is a natural thing and it is probably appropriate as most parents stop breast feeding their kids at different ages also it is one of those bonding experiences that a mother has with their child.
(edited 7 years ago)

Well, that is completely normal.... *Sarcasm*

It's just as bad as those parents who feed their kids inadequate vegan diets so that they have to get admitted to hospital for malnutrition
x

They don't deserve to have kids imo.

I genuinely feel sorry for the kids. :frown: #feelsbadman
why should we be forced to view pictures like this over our cornflakes ?*:angry:

boobeh.jpg
Zhou aren't for ed to watch it. It's called the Off button.

Latest

Trending

Trending