The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Annie Iqbal
I was also nominated and I have also returned my forms to Ms Shaheeda Khatun a month ago but I didn't get any award letter. Did you receive the email or an award letter ...??? Please do let me know once you get it because I am desperately waiting for my award letter . I check my email so many times a day but no reply from the commission

good to meet another leeds beckett hopeful..no one has received the letter yet...we have a whatsapp group for all 2016 nominees if you are interested...send me your number so we can add you
Original post by tanyarmk
good to meet another leeds beckett hopeful..no one has received the letter yet...we have a whatsapp group for all 2016 nominees if you are interested...send me your number so we can add you

Hi tanyarmk, I was also selected for commonwealth shared scholarship for Glasgow Caledonian university, i'm yet to receive my award letter though. have you received yours?
Hi everyone, I was nominated for the scholarship by Glasgow Caledonian University. I have not received my award letter though, anyone with me?
Hello house, my name is joy and I was selected foe commonwealth shared scholarship by Glasgow Caledonian university. I have not received my award letter though, anyone with me?
Reply 1264
Original post by Joygirl
Hello house, my name is joy and I was selected foe commonwealth shared scholarship by Glasgow Caledonian university. I have not received my award letter though, anyone with me?
Hi joygirl. Congratulations. We have a whatsapp group. Kindly inbox your number so that I can add you up.
Original post by Joygirl
Hi tanyarmk, I was also selected for commonwealth shared scholarship for Glasgow Caledonian university, i'm yet to receive my award letter though. have you received yours?

sorry joygirl..i was offline..i havent received the award letter and neither has anyone received it.We all are eagerly waiting
Original post by Pompey4
Hi joygirl. Congratulations. We have a whatsapp group. Kindly inbox your number so that I can add you up.

Pompey4 I sent you a PM, please add me to the wassap group
Hi Commonwealth Scholars. I thank God for your support and others like Kuchikau giving Outright Lies. I have won two full scholarships for September entry. Meet you in London for the well wishers
Hey I was nominated for Westminster 2016 and I have not received the letter so far
Hi everyone! May I know if anyone has received the award letter?
No one has received it yet. I have asked my program officer according to her our letters will be with us in the upcoming weeks.

When did you ask her?
Nope, Eagerly waiting for it. I was denied visa for student in the year 2003. Will that affect my chances of getting one this time?
I asked her few days back. You will get the letter in the upcoming week. Don't worry :smile:

Lol. Thanks. Do you mean upcoming weeks or upcoming week?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1273
Hey guys, anyone on reserve who can still access the EAS/CSS portal?
Reply 1274
Hey guys, is the EAS/CSS portal down? Or am I the only one who can't log in?
Am on reserve too, and I cant log in either
Me too
Reply 1277
Can those nominated please tell us if they can access the portal
I got the email of my award letter confirmation yesterday. My program officer told be that my award letter has been couriered. When I log on it say "page error".
According to my understanding the awards has been confirmed and that's why they have deleted all the applications from eas portal.
But I am not sure if this is really the case.
Best of luck everyone.

I can't login to EAS too.

Hi Annie, your PO sent you a softcopy of the award letter through email?
I am waiting for mine, I hope it will be sent by tomorrow so that I can start the process ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending