The Student Room Group

Anybody else up late?

Scroll to see replies

yh im in my bed still and its 12pm
Original post by nomophobia
It's good, I'm having a good time but obviously it has its downsides - have you already done NCS?

I just can't wait to be able to walk around after 10:45pm and not have a heart attack every time someone even breathes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I have not , I don't think I could with all the challenges I would have a panic attack , but yeah I understand and it's good you enjoy it , and you won't have a heart attack :wink:
Original post by Ria25
No I have not , I don't think I could with all the challenges I would have a panic attack , but yeah I understand and it's good you enjoy it , and you won't have a heart attack :wink:

Really? I don't think the challenges themselves are particularly tough but it very much depends on the kind of person you are - like ik struggling with being around people all the time - I never have any alone time >.>

Haha I hope not although the rules are incredibly strict, it's like high school all over again (I'm in college now so it's been a year) and the staff are like teachers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? I don't think the challenges themselves are particularly tough but it very much depends on the kind of person you are - like ik struggling with being around people all the time - I never have any alone time >.>

Haha I hope not although the rules are incredibly strict, it's like high school all over again (I'm in college now so it's been a year) and the staff are like teachers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooo I'm doing NCS soon. Not liking the sound of that. :o:o I'm at college now too, and it's has a layed back atmosphere, but obviously not litterly :tongue: I hated school so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pix2015
Oooo I'm doing NCS soon. Not liking the sound of that. :o:o I'm at college now too, and it's has a layed back atmosphere, but obviously not litterly :tongue: I hated school so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll still be fun, tho, don't worry! It seriously depends on the people in your wave and the staff you have though - you legit won't be able to do anything in the second week if you have staff who stick to the rules.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Also - take lots of snacks, especially for the first week and don't order loads of stuff in the second week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It'll still be fun, tho, don't worry! It seriously depends on the people in your wave and the staff you have though - you legit won't be able to do anything in the second week if you have staff who stick to the rules.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Also - take lots of snacks, especially for the first week and don't order loads of stuff in the second week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank you!

Yeah I suppose, just hope that my wave isn't so bad. I read a lot of people's post about NCS and most that I have read didn't enjoy it :redface:

I do have one question, I had a email saying about a final meet up before NCS course starts. But I thought you only met you group once before you started anyway. So why would you call it a final if it was the first meet up? Or did you have more then one and I just miss them?

Also what week are you on now?

I start on the 1st August and meet up is 27th July.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I did NCS they did two meet ups; and the last one was the ' final countdown thing ' where they just talked more about the residential
Original post by fefssdf
When I did NCS they did two meet ups; and the last one was the ' final countdown thing ' where they just talked more about the residential

Oh right.

Well when they sent me the info pack it did have a meet up date in, it was on like 3rd of June or something but they didn't send the pack till 17th June. So I assumed it was for another group and they just forgot to change the date for mine. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi how are you ..... Yes it's nice to meet me.
Reply 49
At a certain point it starts becoming up early, I suppose..
Original post by xobeauty
Hi how are you ..... Yes it's nice to meet me.

You are a strange specimen :eyeball:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
At a certain point it starts becoming up early, I suppose..

Quite right you are fella numbers.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
You are a strange specimen :eyeball:

Thanks darling
Thanks darling

No worries mate
Its like 4 am in the UK
Its like 4 am in the UK

Original post by CorpusLuteum
No worries mate

Is someone going to confirm for me?
Is someone going to confirm for me?

Can't confirm dat cuz it's 5:00 AM SIKE!!!!!!!!
Original post by Pix2015
Ah thank you!

Yeah I suppose, just hope that my wave isn't so bad. I read a lot of people's post about NCS and most that I have read didn't enjoy it :redface:

I do have one question, I had a email saying about a final meet up before NCS course starts. But I thought you only met you group once before you started anyway. So why would you call it a final if it was the first meet up? Or did you have more then one and I just miss them?

Also what week are you on now?

I start on the 1st August and meet up is 27th July.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah because all the people who have good things to say about NCS won't post about it because no one wants to hear it - it's a shame.

I only had 1 meet up with my group, but like the other person said, it could've been that your group had 2 meet ups - either way, some people will have also missed either meet up so it doesn't matter.

Just finished the second week :smile: me and most of my team just found out you only get 1 day break (saturday off) before you have to go back to NCS on Sunday to start the 3rd week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by hezzlington
I'm just doing a bit of uni work for next year, can't sleep in this heat so thought I'd be productive.
Night Crew, where ya'll at

I'm usually up writing lyrics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah because all the people who have good things to say about NCS won't post about it because no one wants to hear it - it's a shame.

I only had 1 meet up with my group, but like the other person said, it could've been that your group had 2 meet ups - either way, some people will have also missed either meet up so it doesn't matter.

Just finished the second week :smile: me and most of my team just found out you only get 1 day break (saturday off) before you have to go back to NCS on Sunday to start the 3rd week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay thanks. :smile:

Only one day? Oh well I suppose week 2 isn't as energy packed as week 1.

Only only chosen to do it as I miss the opportunity last year because I suffer with homesickness, although I still do I decided this year because I need to get over it.

How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest