The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Why, oh why would the cheese want to fight?
She should just comply, and agree that we're right :yep: :colonhash: :lol:
:rofl: nice choice...but laughing time is long over:

oi I could take u both out with my fat arscheeks!
nah, nevaaaarrrrr!!!!!
:I

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
oi I could take u both out with my fat arscheeks!
nah, nevaaaarrrrr!!!!!
:I

Spoiler

Ewwwwww :erm:
Come one @SassKing13 , run for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife! :shock:
Ewwwwww :erm:
Come one @SassKing13 , run for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife! :shock:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
:colone:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:lol: That vine.

Spoiler

Why should I trust you and click on that link? Detailed answer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why should I trust you and click on that link? Detailed answer :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Matrix, as a wise old man once told me "the best way to find out if someone trusts you is to trust them" (ernest hemingway :wink:). Therefore, it would seem only wise, and or sensible, to do so and take that extra leaf of faith required to continue your journey to adulthood. Advantages to trusting Cheese: Get to look at that cheeky link (its really funny), get to share bant, get to experience bant and get to be on my bae-list :fan:
Disadvantages to trusting Cheese: u may become a less-weird individual but this is a minor side-effect of my trust and should be ignored :wink:
To conclude, you should trust me 4dabantz #dreamteam

Spoiler

Matrix, as a wise old man once told me "the best way to find out if someone trusts you is to trust them" (ernest hemingway :wink:). Therefore, it would seem only wise, and or sensible, to do so and take that extra leaf of faith required to continue your journey to adulthood. Advantages to trusting Cheese: Get to look at that cheeky link (its really funny), get to share bant, get to experience bant and get to be on my bae-list :fan:
Disadvantages to trusting Cheese: u may become a less-weird individual but this is a minor side-effect of my trust and should be ignored :wink:
To conclude, you should trust me 4dabantz #dreamteam

Spoiler

Great quote :yep:

Condition: I don't want to go on that horrid sounding list :colonhash:
But if I can still be a friend then I shall watch it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great quote :yep:
Condition: I don't want to go on that horrid sounding list :colonhash:
But if I can still be a friend then I shall watch it...
Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: thought that would win it for me
o
y not :I "horrid sounding" y? Explain in detail with a reference to glue [8 marks].
sure :yep:
o
y not :I "horrid sounding" y? Explain in detail with a reference to glue [8 marks].

Great :lol:
o

:rofl:
It was actually quite good...what did that guy think he'd do at the beginning? Destruct it by striking it in the middle? :tongue:

Ahhh please give me a bit of time for an appropriate answer...not many guidelines I see :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:
It was actually quite good...what did that guy think he'd do at the beginning? Destruct it by striking it in the middle? :tongue:

Ahhh please give me a bit of time for an appropriate answer...not many guidelines I see :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

idk its jus frikin hilarious innit lol XD
ofc, take all the time u need Doctor :holmes:

Original post by SassKing13
Great :lol:

lollllllllllllllllll
:lol: That vine.

didu liket?
didu liket?

I did indeed. :tongue:
I did indeed. :tongue:

XD

Spoiler

XD

Spoiler

Spoiler

The words of Cheese:
Advantages to trusting Cheese: Get to look at that cheeky link (its really funny), get to share bant, get to experience bant and get to be on my bae-list :fan:

o

There are varying reasons as to why some people dislike the use of certain words, such as that in bold, describing a particular type of list.

One such reason is that it is not a proper word. I do have respect for it as it is mean to discriminate...but the word in question is not a pleasant one. It is a shortened version of a real word. The real word is what should be used, in my humble opinion.

The use of such abbreviations also causes many, albeit not all, people to use this in frequent conversations. It is true that the use of such terminology can save time for the typer. However, there isn't a large difference between typing out the original word in full and the modern alternative. Therefore, the users of such abbreviations are merely reducing the letters typed by an insignificant one or two letters.

One could delve deeper into the issues that arise from this. The words of the English language, in my opinion, should remain as they are. Like glue, the letters of the original wording should stay stuck together, and not be forgotten in the many conversations of our generation.

This common use of abbreviations is a frightening thought too. As they are used so frequently, they are beginning to emerge into our everyday vernacular. We should hold onto what is rightfully ours - our dear English language - and not be tempted to use alternatives in our text.

Thank you for reading :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
idk its jus frikin hilarious innit lol XD
ofc, take all the time u need Doctor :holmes:

lollllllllllllllllll

:rofl: Doctor...Who? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: Doctor...Who? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile