The Student Room Group

It seems the full horror of the Paris attacks was not revealed

I am so disheartened and shocked by this. It appears people of Europe are being consistently manipulated and lied to by our globalist, neoliberal media and politicians about the effects of their policies. Can't start letting all the great unwashed get the wrong ideas about their enrichment, or developing solidarity, or a sense of their national interests, or anything other than contempt for their countrymen, you see...

http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

You really must read this. It's not just France, it indicates a wider trend of the common ideals of globalist politicians, and how much we are being continually lied to by the cuddly, 'progressive' side of the political spectrum. What scum. Why don't people just stop virtue signalling about the 'Daily Mail' and start thinking a bit deeper about how all kinds of politics with an attractive window dressing can be utilized by sociopaths for malevolent purposes, with the aid of ignorant and self-righteous people. None of these people would advocate the policies they do if they had a heart and it happened to anyone close to them.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I am so disheartened and shocked by this. It appears people of Europe are being consistently manipulated and lied to by our globalist, neoliberal media and politicians about the effects of their policies. Can't start letting all the great unwashed get the wrong ideas about their enrichment, or developing solidarity of a sense of their national interests, you see...

http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

You really must read this. It's not just France, it indicates a wider trend of the common ideals of globalist politicians, and how much we are being continually lied to by the cuddly, 'progressive' side of the political spectrum. Why don't people just stop virtue signalling about the 'Daily Mail' and start thinking a bit deeper about how all kinds of politics with an attractive window dressing can be utilized by sociopaths for malevolent purposes, with the aid of ignorant and self-righteous people. None of these people would advocate the policies they do if they had a heart and it happened to anyone close to them.

While I am on your side, I think the reason the torture in the Paris attacks was possibly not heavily publicised was out of respect for the families of the victims. The Paris attacks really shook people up, and newspapers had to tread very carefully. It's understandable that people may have felt it unnecessary to go into such horrific detail. I don't see how telling people about this would really have benefited anyone.
this is so sick

I do however understand why it was not initially released given the anger it would have generated

But to continue to try and hide this is simply wrong and rather worrying
Original post by KingBradly
While I am on your side, I think the reason the torture in the Paris attacks was possibly not heavily publicised was out of respect for the families of the victims. The Paris attacks really shook people up, and newspapers had to tread very carefully. It's understandable that people may have felt it unnecessary to go into such horrific detail. I don't see how telling people about this would really have benefited anyone.

I guess I didn't see that side to it. It's since I became so aware of moral corruption of the the side of the political spectrum that can just take for grant their monopoly over morality and manipulate people so masterfully. It relates to BBC behaviour I've seen in suppressing the coverage of murder and torture cases involving ethnic minorities on white victims.

That is a much more noble reason, although I can't help thinking that eventually families might want it to be out there, to show people the truth.
Pertaining to this whole aforementioned paradigm we are in in Europe....

These are well worth reading from Mark Steyn-

http://www.steynonline.com/7448/no-man-land
http://www.steynonline.com/7443/the-peace-of-submission

And another interesting article on moral narcissism in the west and the US.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/moral-narcissism-least-great-generation/
It's no wonder people think france is on the edge of civil war, if this had been in the UK and I saw all the craziness going on here I would probably start preparing for something similar.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I am so disheartened and shocked by this. It appears people of Europe are being consistently manipulated and lied to by our globalist, neoliberal media and politicians about the effects of their policies. Can't start letting all the great unwashed get the wrong ideas about their enrichment, or developing solidarity, or a sense of their national interests, or anything other than contempt for their countrymen, you see...

According to this article, one person allegedly made some claims about what they may or may not have seen. I guess it hasn't been reported in the mainstream press because you need slightly more than one person's testimony, especially if they were emotionally disturbed when giving evidence. Surely if ultra fowl play were at stake, it would be revealed in coroners reports no?

But some will no doubt say it was all a big conspiracy. For me, as soon as someone mentions the words conspiracy, I become totally satisfied that there is no case to answer.
We're in the 5 stages of denial about Islam and multiculturalism.
So all reputable news media somehow forgot to report this? Or are they controlled by the zionist globalist world banks? lmfao, it wasn't suppressed, it wasn't published because it didn't happen.
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
So all reputable news media somehow forgot to report this? Or are they controlled by the zionist globalist world banks? lmfao, it wasn't suppressed, it wasn't published because it didn't happen.

I wouldn't be so arrogant as to completely deny it happened, given that you know nothing. This is a very sensitive subject and to scoff and "laugh your ass off" at a witness's testimony just seems very callous.
don't really get how the terrorists would have time to stop and chop off heads / rip out eyes, in the middle of the chaos of a shooting?
I wouldn't be so arrogant as to completely deny it happened, given that you know nothing. This is a very sensitive subject and to scoff and "laugh your ass off" at a witness's testimony just seems very callous.

I know that this story has been reported by a few low-key newspapers, and the story had been refuted by a lot of mainstream newspapers.

But go ahead and tell me how George Soros and the Bilderberg group are fabricating it
ISIS/Daesh are pus oozing from the sewers of the Levant. they must be eradicated, not assimilated.
Just one word if true.

Sickening
I would understand if they didn't release this information straight after the attacks out of respect for the victim's families, but disclosing the information all this time fails to show the public how far these disgusting terrorists are willing to go during an attack.
why they think they gain entry to Paradise by behaving like pigs is beyond understanding.
Reply 16
Original post by democracyforum
We're in the 5 stages of denial about Islam and multiculturalism.

1: Ignore - "Just an isolated event. A random crazy person, could have been from any race or religion. Nothing to see here. "

2: Downplay - "Okay so maybe not so islolated anymore, but it's still not indicative of any problem in the multicultural dream. Go back to sleep, everything is fine."

3: Deny - "It has nothing to do with Islam!! No true Muslim would ever do such a thing!!"

4: Deflect - "It's all white people's fault!! If they weren't so racist and islamophobic, Muslims wouldn't feel the need to lash out!!"

5: Cuck - "Maybe if we are really really nice to Muslims, give them lots of special privileges and let even more of them migrate here, they will be really grateful towards us and won't be tempted into extremism."

We are hovering between 3 and 4 at the moment.
Reply 17
Original post by Tabstercat
don't really get how the terrorists would have time to stop and chop off heads / rip out eyes, in the middle of the chaos of a shooting?

They were holding hostages for around half an hour, prior to the police assault. That would have given them ample time. The police have said that no knives were found on the scene, so possibly the claims of beheading are false (any dismemberment may have been caused by the grenades and suicide vests). But you don't need knives to torture people. I guess we won't really know unless some of the survivors come forward and give their accounts.
Original post by Wōden
They were holding hostages for around half an hour, prior to the police assault. That would have given them ample time. The police have said that no knives were found on the scene, so possibly the claims of beheading are false (any dismemberment may have been caused by the grenades and suicide vests). But you don't need knives to torture people. I guess we won't really know unless some of the survivors come forward and give their accounts.

think if I was a terrorist I'd spend that half an hour preparing and watching out for the inevitable massive response from french GIGN rather than sitting around torturing people, but maybe
I agree with you I think it was probably out of respect to the families and try not to encourage other people to commit more acts like that in France at the time. I understand France has a large Islamic population.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending