The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
When your heart screams "get a takeaway!" But your wallet says "no" :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I could buy you one beautiful! :smile: But, we gotta enjoy what we have :h:
Original post by fatima1998
i am dead :rip:
meet some of you in heaven :lol:

Awwwhhh what's wrong hun? :h: :hugs:
& Haha you joker! :giggle:
Reply 4262
Kinda happy I completed a task but mainly disappointed in what I've done :frown:
And its one of those you definitely wouldn't want to relive again :s-smilie:

Original post by Salamandastron
:hugs: made some of it go away I guess :redface:
looool, need it in this weather :lol: idk how you survive in africa :afraid:

nooooooo :rofl: i refuse :hand::hand::hand:

wait... so is that 10 days until you come back :ahee: or 10 days until you leave? :bawling:

No :slap: you are the best student ok :smartass: x

:woo: now for the rest :goaway:
Yeah... that african sun doesn't play games :playball:

What :shock: Catching Pokémon is the new thing :yep: It saves lives :yep: :yep: (of Pokémon that is :tongue: but the trainers get satisfied :pika: )

Gimme some more days of being health :cry2:
You may spread the fever when the countdown is done

The first one :ahee:

On paper maybe :ninja:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awwwhhh what's wrong hun? :h: :hugs:
& Haha you joker! :giggle:

fever
cold
sore throat
headache
body pain
:argh:
i just cant do anything
lying on the bed dead :sad:
even missed BBQ today :cry: my fav thing
you seems a but new :K: or its just me :lol:
lel :giggle:
So down.
Just really dont wanna do anything.
No one wake me up in the morning please or ever
Proud of the results today from my driving lesson. I like my instructor, since he is strict, but in a good way. So I would be a sensible driver and not a danger to pedestrians or other vehicles. Not too far along from booking my driving test and pass it on first try. :yeah::woo:
fever
cold
sore throat
headache
body pain
:argh:
i just cant do anything
lying on the bed dead :sad:
even missed BBQ today :cry: my fav thing
you seems a but new :K: or its just me :lol:
lel :giggle:

Awwwhhh sorry to hear that! Some medicine? Although you've probably already taken loads :biggrin: Get well soon beautiful! :h: Awwhhh, fingers crossed next time :frown: You'll always have another chance :wink: Haha, I'm not that recent, it probably is you lol, fever getting to you, poor girll :lol: At least you have your sense of humour/banter still with you! :clap2:
Original post by ColossalAtom
Proud of the results today from my driving lesson. I like my instructor, since he is strict, but in a good way. So I would be a sensible driver and not a danger to pedestrians or other vehicles. Not too far along from booking my driving test and pass it on first try. :yeah::woo:

Congratulations! Well done, and don't worry you'll ace it! :biggrin:
Crying to songs, bringing back bad memo's. :frown: :cry2: But I'll be fine, no problem. :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries! Thanks! :smile:

Spoiler

Im crushing on her now!
Indeed it is! Theyre so good!

Spoiler

Awww
Yup!
:jumphug:
Original post by LeyK
Kinda happy I completed a task but mainly disappointed in what I've done :frown:
And its one of those you definitely wouldn't want to relive again :s-smilie:

:woo: now for the rest :goaway:
Yeah... that african sun doesn't play games :playball:

What :shock: Catching Pokémon is the new thing :yep: It saves lives :yep: :yep: (of Pokémon that is :tongue: but the trainers get satisfied :pika: )

Gimme some more days of being health :cry2:
You may spread the fever when the countdown is done

The first one :ahee:

On paper maybe :ninja:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i just bit into a peach that was hard and it hurt
Awwwhhh sorry to hear that! Some medicine? Although you've probably already taken loads :biggrin: Get well soon beautiful! :h: Awwhhh, fingers crossed next time :frown: You'll always have another chance :wink: Haha, I'm not that recent, it probably is you lol, fever getting to you, poor girll :lol: At least you have your sense of humour/banter still with you! :clap2:

haven't taken any medicine, i just leave everything to my fate :innocent:
yep, you joined 2 months ago :giggle: not bad tbh :holmes:
haven't seen you a lot tho or maybe because you changed your avi :K: no idea!
fever is eating me :banghead: i born with sense of humour :top:
haven't taken any medicine, i just leave everything to my fate :innocent:
yep, you joined 2 months ago :giggle: not bad tbh :holmes:
haven't seen you a lot tho or maybe because you changed your avi :K: no idea!
fever is eating me :banghead: i born with sense of humour :top:

Tht's good, but medicine could help with the symptoms :top: Oh wow! 2 months, seems like at least 5 but wow! :biggrin: Yupp! I was thinking because I was sure I seen you! That's the reason, I was going to change it to a pic I took before, but my phone battery died :tongue: LOL! Awieeee! Doctor? You certainly were, sweetyy! :u:
Hope your better soon!&All goes well for you! :jumphug:
Original post by Goaded
i just bit into a peach that was hard and it hurt

Awwwhhh that's sad! I did that once, but into an apple, and it killed! Hope you feel better soon, and for teeth/gum pain, use Sensodyne toothpaste! :biggrin:
Crying to songs, bringing back bad memo's. :frown: :cry2: But I'll be fine, no problem. :redface:

Awwwwwww :hugs:

Idk why I've always liked sad songs :lol:
i born with sense of humour :top:

I've had my doubts about this. :holmes:
Original post by Indeterminate
Awwwwwww :hugs:

Idk why I've always liked sad songs :lol:

Thank youu! I always knew someone cared! & You're that special person for me today! :hugs: Samee! But they make me so emotional, but I wouldn't wanaa ruin meh mascara :giggle:
Thank youu! I always knew someone cared! & You're that special person for me today! :hugs: Samee! But they make me so emotional, but I wouldn't wanaa ruin meh mascara :giggle:

Aww same here :five: I guess it's just the meaning that triggers something inside us :redface: Still like listening to them tho :giggle:
Original post by Indeterminate

Aww same here :five: I guess it's just the meaning that triggers something inside us :redface: Still like listening to them tho :giggle:

Yupp! That damnnn pain in us all! :colondollar: Same lool, sometimes we have to let that worry and discomfort out of us I guess, :h: Thank you for that support, I appreciate it so much! :smile:
Yupp! That damnnn pain in us all! :colondollar: Same lool, sometimes we have to let that worry and discomfort out of us I guess, :h:

Yup :lol:

Thank you for that support, I appreciate it so much! :smile:

:hat2:

Listen to sad songs by all means but don't forget to smileeeeee as well! :biggrin: And if you don't then you'll have me to answer to :colonhash: :tongue:

:hugs: