The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate
Yup :lol:

:hat2:

Listen to sad songs by all means but don't forget to smileeeeee as well! :biggrin: And if you don't then you'll have me to answer to :colonhash: :tongue:

:hugs:

I get to emotional for that! Maybe after a while though! :biggrin: & Oh greattt! I would answer to you anytime! Your too nice! :h: :blush::kissing2::lovehug::laugh:
Your such a great person, so loveable! :colondollar:
Really tired. :frown:
Happy! :biggrin:
Because made me happy! :h: :lovehug:
Original post by Hydeman
I've had my doubts about this. :holmes:

Do i know you? do you know me?
i dont think soo :redface:
Original post by fatima1998

LOOOOL yes girll! :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Because @username1726117 made me happy! :h: :lovehug:

I aim to please.
& You do! :biggrin:

Why is it necessary to know someone personally to say whether they have a sense of humour? :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
Why is it necessary to know someone personally to say whether they have a sense of humour? :lol:

because a person cannot express everything online... to know what's their actual character is or how amusing they are, good to know them well
Sad. I don't like it when people lead me on and make me cry. I'm so sick and tired of going through the same old thing. Why don't you people realise that it's damaging? It damages my self confidence, my self esteem, my faith that I will actually find someone who isn't going to palm me off at the nearest opportunity. I don't understand how people can be so cold- I literally don't understand.
**** sake.
because a person cannot express everything online... to know what's their actual character is or how amusing they are, good to know them well

I can only work with what I have. :colone:
Original post by Emily.97
Sad. I don't like it when people lead me on and make me cry. I'm so sick and tired of going through the same old thing. Why don't you people realise that it's damaging? It damages my self confidence, my self esteem, my faith that I will actually find someone who isn't going to palm me off at the nearest opportunity. I don't understand how people can be so cold- I literally don't understand.
**** sake.

Awwhhhh! Don't cry, your better than that. :smile: That actually made me tearful reading that, but what can you do, we all gotta accept reality. :wink: You need a hug! :hugs::kissing2: Be happy beautiful! x
Original post by Hydeman
I can only work with what I have. :colone:

lel... then you can't make your point :yy:
dont get the importance of grin face :colonhash:
Rabbit update:
I couldn't get near Sirius with the nit comb, he just wasn't having any of it! I did manage to squeeze oil onto his dandruff, but he wasn't very happy about that either. I felt so mean. I am so annoyed at that vet, couldn't even spot mites!!!:grr:

I'm going to the hairdressers tomorrow morning.

I'm BLEUGH. I want to have a cuddle.
(edited 7 years ago)
Crap. I feel like ****.
lel... then you can't make your point :yy:

LOL, of course I can. :tongue:

dont get the importance of grin face :colonhash:

It's just an evil face. :erm:
Reply 4296
I'm bored someone talk to me
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awwhhhh! Don't cry, your better than that. :smile: That actually made me tearful reading that, but what can you do, we all gotta accept reality. :wink: You need a hug! :hugs::kissing2: Be happy beautiful! x

It's okay to cry, it can help to release things.
Don't know how to be happy I'm afraid. Thanks for the support.
Original post by Hydeman
LOL, of course I can. :tongue:

LOLLLLLLLLL you cannot hydeman :fuhrer:

It's just an evil face. :erm:

no its not
google it :yy:
LOLLLLLLLLL you cannot hydeman :fuhrer:

*makes the point*
What're you gonna do about it? :u:

no its not
google it :yy: