The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MoonVirgo
There's also this site which provides Edexcel papers and their mark schemes http://paper-cut.weebly.com/mayjune-2016.html

Haha thanks for repping my post saying I don't want to see Mark schemes then posting all the mark schemes

You're a sick puppy :biggrin:

Have you got new spec route g AS history papers?
Original post by jamestg
Have you got new spec route g AS history papers?

http://paper-cut.weebly.com
I think its all here
Does anyone know what time UCAS will update on 17th August ? Midnight or spontaneously during the day ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Altun63
Does anyone know what time UCAS will update on 17th August ? Midnight or spontaneously during the day ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UCAS updates on the 18th at 8am
Original post by magnusbane
UCAS updates on the 18th at 8am

Possibly maybe earlier at like 7:30am
Reply 1026
Original post by Altun63

Posted from TSR Mobile

Earliest will be 7:30. But officially not until 8:00
Results day is on 18th, but I thought we hear from our Uni's a day before if we've been accepted or not ????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ninjass
http://paper-cut.weebly.com
I think its all here

It's not!
Reply 1029
Original post by Altun63
Results day is on 18th, but I thought we hear from our Uni's a day before if we've been accepted or not ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

No? Why did you think that?
Original post by Aph
No? Why did you think that?

It's always been in back of my head that, thats how it works.

Hopefully no disappointments 🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously dreading results day, firm is A*AA and insurance is AAA, but I'm sure I'm borderline in Physics between A/B. Terrified is an understatement :frown:
Reply 1032
Original post by Altun63
It's always been in back of my head that, thats how it works.

Hopefully no disappointments 🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay.

The only way the uni will tell you a day early is if they make a mistake.
Original post by somevirtualguy
Seriously dreading results day, firm is A*AA and insurance is AAA, but I'm sure I'm borderline in Physics between A/B. Terrified is an understatement :frown:

I can relate man ; my firm wants AAA and my insurance wants A*AB/AAA and I'm either getting AAB/AAA like arghhh I'm just so scared lol ; I don't care what uni I go to but I just don't wanna end up In clearing as I can't decide on a ' backup ' :/
Original post by fefssdf
I can relate man ; my firm wants AAA and my insurance wants A*AB/AAA and I'm either getting AAB/AAA like arghhh I'm just so scared lol ; I don't care what uni I go to but I just don't wanna end up In clearing as I can't decide on a ' backup ' :/

Ah yeah I suppose I should look at the clearing lists just in case haha good luck to you
Original post by PQ

Bournemouth in August....could be worse :wink:

Yep! 😀 Actually really looking forward to it.
Original post by ninjass
Depends on what the B is in

Geography
26 days
Does anyone else find the results system really messed up? Like we're the last people to find out, they've finished marking it now they're essentially just hanging our results over our head being like 'yeah we know you're results, you're uni will find out you're results, and you just have to wait and wait until you're heart literally beats through you're chest'. I understand that they don't want there to be any mistakes but the likes of China and HK have gotten their results already, and instead of letting us find out gradually they literally just freeze the website so the uni could have made the decision on monday, and once again we won't be able to find out until Thursday,

Quick Reply

Latest