The Student Room Group

What is your first kiss story?

Curious

Scroll to see replies

Don't have a story. :frown:

Spoiler

I'll tell you when it happens
Reply 3
That was a much more depressing sentence than I expected from this thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Behind a cricket scoreboard :colondollar:
Anybody else still haven't had one yet or is it just me?:colone:
Onlyhappenedinmydreams :smile:
Reply 7
Behind T block at school after break. He surprised me by just pushing his lips to Mine and I froze for about 30 seconds lol what a losa
Reply 8
In a music practice room after school; classily we ended up going to second base just 3 days after our first kiss in the same place...
Reply 9
It was a bright cold day in April
Reply 10
Error 404
Went shopping with my gf and another couple when we were all like 12/13. Got peer pressured into kissing her behind the cinema. Kinda helped since I would have been too nervous otherwise lmao
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
It was a bright cold day in April

So proud of myself that I got that quote even though I haven't even read the book :colone:
Reply 13
Long story short, I basically devoured her whole face as if I was a zombie.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by george_c00per
So proud of myself that I got that quote even though I haven't even read the book :colone:

In my younger and more vulnerable years...
Well i could tell you but its Fictional :redface:
Reply 16
(edited 7 years ago)
i was 17, and i feel like that was super late compared to a lot of people. i'd even had a "boyfriend" long before my first kiss even happened. we'd dated for about 6 months, but he had severe anxiety + ocd and wasn't comfortable with anything beyond handholding and the occasional cuddle. i wasn't about to push him into anything he wasn't comfortable with, but it was pretty difficult.

so anyway, i got to know this guy really well at a friend's party last year. i knew about 3 people there and i guess he saw me drinking alone in the corner. we talked for basically the entire evening bc he also hardly knew anyone there. he was a nice guy i guess, had this weird fixation on fight club that i couldn't really see past, but he made a decent conversational partner. he was fun to get drunk with, anyway.

eventually he asked me if he could kiss me, which was nice of him. it was kind of messy and gross, but aren't all first kisses? also we were both pretty drunk by this point anyway, so there wasn't much finesse in it at all. he didn't call me in the morning like he said he would, but that's okay because i'm pretty sure i only enjoyed making out with him because i was drunk lmao
Reply 18
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
In my younger and more vulnerable years...

Gatsbae is love, gatsbae is life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending