The Student Room Group

It seems the full horror of the Paris attacks was not revealed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tabstercat
think if I was a terrorist I'd spend that half an hour preparing and watching out for the inevitable massive response from french GIGN rather than sitting around torturing people, but maybe

That's a reasonable thing to do, but if these people were rational, they wouldn't be there in the first place would they?
Original post by Blank_Planet
That's a reasonable thing to do, but if these people were rational, they wouldn't be there in the first place would they?

cognitive dissonance, unlikely they were crazy or even thought themselves as bad people or good people doing bad things. funny how the mind works.
Original post by Wōden
1: Ignore - "Just an isolated event. A random crazy person, could have been from any race or religion. Nothing to see here. "

2: Downplay - "Okay so maybe not so islolated anymore, but it's still not indicative of any problem in the multicultural dream. Go back to sleep, everything is fine."

3: Deny - "It has nothing to do with Islam!! No true Muslim would ever do such a thing!!"

4: Deflect - "It's all white people's fault!! If they weren't so racist and islamophobic, Muslims wouldn't feel the need to lash out!!"

5: Cuck - "Maybe if we are really really nice to Muslims, give them lots of special privileges and let even more of them migrate here, they will be really grateful towards us and won't be tempted into extremism."

We are hovering between 3 and 4 at the moment.

mate we are fully on stage 5 currently. regarding france and its problems with islam/muslims/terrorists, many people believe that id too late for them and that the country is a sinking ship and things like this will become commonplace. this is what decades of uncontrolled immigration does, too late to put the cork back in the bottle now
Original post by abcde3237
mate we are fully on stage 5 currently. regarding france and its problems with islam/muslims/terrorists, many people believe that id too late for them and that the country is a sinking ship and things like this will become commonplace. this is what decades of uncontrolled immigration does, too late to put the cork back in the bottle now

The French people are really unhappy with this and it looks like Marine le Pen might even win the French presidential election.

The liberal elite (and I say this is a social democrat) have much to answer for; their policy for years of letting in millions of people into Europe who are still living in the middle ages, and then calling anyone who raises a question a racist and a bigot, is a huge part of what has lead to the rise of the European far right.
Original post by george_c00per
I would understand if they didn't release this information straight after the attacks out of respect for the victim's families, but disclosing the information all this time fails to show the public how far these disgusting terrorists are willing to go during an attack.

The public have a right to know 'the nature of the attack; citizens need the full information in order to make decisions about how to respond, about who to vote for, what measures they should undertake to lobby their politicians.

This information tells us just how fanatical ISIS is, how impervious to reason and that the only way to deal with them is to kill them
Original post by KingBradly
While I am on your side, I think the reason the torture in the Paris attacks was possibly not heavily publicised was out of respect for the families of the victims. The Paris attacks really shook people up, and newspapers had to tread very carefully. It's understandable that people may have felt it unnecessary to go into such horrific detail. I don't see how telling people about this would really have benefited anyone.

Original post by BaconandSauce
this is so sick

I do however understand why it was not initially released given the anger it would have generated

But to continue to try and hide this is simply wrong and rather worrying

Original post by democracyforum
We're in the 5 stages of denial about Islam and multiculturalism.

Original post by george_c00per
I would understand if they didn't release this information straight after the attacks out of respect for the victim's families, but disclosing the information all this time fails to show the public how far these disgusting terrorists are willing to go during an attack.

Original post by emobambam
I agree with you I think it was probably out of respect to the families and try not to encourage other people to commit more acts like that in France at the time. I understand France has a large Islamic population.

In the Iliad, Achilles removes his helmet after telling Hector that the winner will not agree to respect the corpse of the dead. *"Now you know who you are fighting." *The deliberate avoidance of identifying the enemy as Fundamental Islamic Terrorism and the avoidance of acknowledging the full extent of their brutality, is comparable to the difference between Hector and Achilles. *One seeks to prepare for consolation in defeat and the other accepts that the defeated will suffer for eternity. *Who do you think won? *Those who seek to censor the ruthlessness of their own enemies, don't want to truly know who they are fighting. *For that reason, they will lose. *
Original post by TercioOfParma
It's no wonder people think france is on the edge of civil war, if this had been in the UK and I saw all the craziness going on here I would probably start preparing for something similar.

You may as well start to prepare now, it will happen here sooner or later.
Original post by ckingalt
In the Iliad, Achilles removes his helmet after telling Hector that the winner will not agree to respect the corpse of the dead. *"Now you know who you are fighting." *The deliberate avoidance of identifying the enemy as Fundamental Islamic Terrorism and the avoidance of acknowledging the full extent of their brutality, is comparable to the difference between Hector and Achilles. *One seeks to prepare for consolation in defeat and the other accepts that the defeated will suffer for eternity. *Who do you think won? *Those who seek to censor the ruthlessness of their own enemies, don't want to truly know who they are fighting. *For that reason, they will lose. *
We already know how ruthless these factions are. They want to infect our lives. they want the disenfranchised and the insane to see their messages through television and social media and destroy the fabric of our civilization from within.you have to wonder what more some crazy nut like hitler would have done with social media
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
I know that this story has been reported by a few low-key newspapers, and the story had been refuted by a lot of mainstream newspapers.

But go ahead and tell me how George Soros and the Bilderberg group are fabricating it

Can you show me these newspapers refuting it?
Original post by AlexanderHam
The French people are really unhappy with this and it looks like Marine le Pen might even win the French presidential election.

The liberal elite (and I say this is a social democrat) have much to answer for; their policy for years of letting in millions of people into Europe who are still living in the middle ages, and then calling anyone who raises a question a racist and a bigot, is a huge part of what has lead to the rise of the European far right.

That idiot a few posts back tried to say that by getting the word conspiracy in there, he could dismiss it all. They are also wiling to insult and belittle traumatized witnesses and call their testimonies false, out of there own sense of grandiosity, and moral narcissism. This is how far the liberal elites will go to push their agenda, always telling people they think, en masse, differently to how they do, and want to vote differently to how they do, people are hectored, constantly. As soon as they find out the truth, that others feel the same, they can no longer be divided and conquered, and will vote accordingly. I'm really sickened by what western, especially European politicians are doing. The word conspiracy gives mocking opportunities, but what else is the political paradigm of the last 20 years supposed to look like-skyrocketing inequality, decline in social mobility, lower and lower wages on the bottom, mass immigration, non-sensical wars and open borders, people subsidising banking failures. Wealth in the hands of fewer and fewer and peoples arranged around banks and corporations needs-conservative institutions like the nation state and the family that provide a moral guide and a purpose obliterated. What else does it look like? To many people the game is rigged, and they are being screwed by sociopaths, hence the uprising against 'acceptable' opinion and voting.

I watched the convention and Trump last night, there he is, speaking right to people's heart about Hillary and vested interests, and PC, the decimiation of working(or middle class there) lives by the economic policies, and globalisation and mass migration, I could tell how it was chiming with people, so much was true.
The correspondent, on the BBC, with the British journalist, tries to spin it like it went down terribly and was a failure. Same again, saying people think something else, trying to control the narrative.
I think it has now reached it's limits, people can see through it and just don't care about what's so 'right' to think they know it is a stitch up. People are now going to start voting against this consensus all over Europe too.
Original post by ByEeek
According to this article, one person allegedly made some claims about what they may or may not have seen. I guess it hasn't been reported in the mainstream press because you need slightly more than one person's testimony, especially if they were emotionally disturbed when giving evidence. Surely if ultra fowl play were at stake, it would be revealed in coroners reports no?

But some will no doubt say it was all a big conspiracy. For me, as soon as someone mentions the words conspiracy, I become totally satisfied that there is no case to answer.

You make me sick. Call them a conspiracy theorist, sure they'd make that up. You were not there. Traitors like you will cause us to commit civilizational suicide.
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
So all reputable news media somehow forgot to report this? Or are they controlled by the zionist globalist world banks? lmfao, it wasn't suppressed, it wasn't published because it didn't happen.

What's reputable? The BBC won't even cover a racist murder of a white boy in Glasgow, abducted and brutally tortured and burnt to death by Asian men. Kriss Donald, and the sick torture and murder of Mary Ann Lenaghan, not reported like Steven Lawrence's killing was, because western liberal leaning media refuses to potray any race murder or abuse if it is black on white. Rotherham wasn't dealt with because of police fears of racism, Sweden is in a tragic predicament and doing the same thing, they have wrecked their country. Our sick, self-concerned, meglomaniac elites, who divide and conquer for a living, who are shamelessly getting richer and richer from this system and only care about other rich and powerful people are living in a bubble away from the consequences, whilst they commit civlizational suicide thinking they are above the concerns of ghastly ordinary people.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
What's reputable? The BBC won't even cover a racist murder of a white boy in Glasgow, abducted and brutally tortured and burnt to death by Asian men. Kriss Donald, and the sick torture and murder of Mary Ann Lenaghan, not reported like Steven Lawrence's killing was, because western liberal leaning media refuses to potray any race murder or abuse if it is black on white. Rotherham wasn't dealt with because of police fears of racism, Sweden is in a tragic predicament and doing the same thing, they have wrecked their country. Our sick, self-concerned, meglomaniac elites, who divide and conquer for a living, who are shamelessly getting richer and richer from this system and only care about other rich and powerful people are living in a bubble away from the consequences, whilst they commit civlizational suicide thinking they are above the concerns of ghastly ordinary people.

Something that reports for the purpose of delivering news, as opposed to reporting for sales, is more likely to be reputable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending