The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fr0sr_

Post picture w/ timestamp to prove it then. :smile:

Despite how moody some of my posts are, I do understand that women are often worried about slut shaming so I do get why OP is anon. A guy who is afraid to be openly sexual or flirtatious on the other hand, is always going to be a loser.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Despite how moody some of my posts are, I do understand that women are often worried about slut shaming so I do get why OP is anon..

Agreed. I understand why OP is anon, it's perfectly understandable. The anon guy on the other hand wanting her snapchat is just a sadact. He can attempt to prove otherwise with a face picture with a timestamp though.
A guy who is afraid to be openly sexual or flirtatious on the other hand, is always going to be a loser.

Very true, confidence is everything really. But it's about getting the right balance I guess.
I dont think theres anything wrong with it just be careful that these two boys dont end up talking to eachother and figure you out... could have a dramatic love triangle on your hands.
There's nothing wrong with it, however much the slut-shamers might like to protest.:rolleyes: It's your body and your business and your own fun. I'm sure you know the risks.
Nevertheless, for the sake of your friends' sanity, you should really stop as you are clearly driving them crazy.:redface:
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?

I believe there is a way to screenshot a snapchat picture without you knowing, so you wouldn't know if they did. Who knows where your pictures may end up, just be careful.
This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?

ffs :biggrin:
Obviously be careful, but that is general life advice, if you want to do it, it is your body and your choice, so long as whoever you send the images and messages to are chill with receiving them then go ahead and do it if you want to.

Might want to have a chat with those boys though if they are acting up, set some lines or something maybe.
Original post by vivienlucy
What a horrible thing to say, this is 2016 people. There's nothing wrong with enjoying your sexuality, if you want to send nudes then send them, do whatever you want and be safe and have sex and have fun! Ignore these negative comments, yes be sensible but there's nothing wrong with a woman expressing her sexuality in any way she pleases.

Contradiction- which is more important: "expressing her sexuality in any way she pleases" or to "be sensible"?

I'll break it down see if you can find anything 'wrong' in each sentence:

Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking,

What do you think may be controversial here?

Lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it.

"A couple of male friends" is the key bit.

This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.

As above, these are multiple males who aren't in a relationship, so have little if not no 'moral contract' for trust. Also, if she believes the first point ("Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking" ), it gives me the sense that they are a bit dopey.

*Sends sexual images but doesn't like to be sexualized (?)* That's the scent that I'm getting. Obviously they are going to want sex; that's pretty much the goal if you manage to get sent naked pictures. They're going to end up getting it anyway, let's be honest.
Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.

You can actually save snaps on snapchat without screen shorting, by so many apps eg. Snap hacker. So many people use this
Original post by Fun2Bwith
You can actually save snaps on snapchat without screen shorting, by so many apps eg. Snap hacker. So many people use this

Doesn't have to be "snaphax" or any other cringey app either. (For the record these have a history of being unsafe - Only have to google it to find out. They can merely be captured by Screen Recorders too - many a different app can capture snaps without notifying the end user.
dw its normal i do it too

add me up boiis; xsexyhatter4lyfex

Spoiler

Reply 31
I get the feeling this is a guy trolling, I dunno
Original post by bluemadhatter
dw its normal i do it too

add me up boiis; xsexyhatter4lyfex

Spoiler

Could be a 50 year old man, could be the gyal of my dreams, I'm always the optimist so much as well go for it.
She's not going to want some uggo neckbeard from TSR.

Oi, Most of us can't even grow a scrawny neckbeards. We are however socially inept!
Original post by 34908seikj
Oi, Most of us can't even grow a scrawny neckbeards. We are however socially inept!

What a horrible thing to say, this is 2016 people. There's nothing wrong with enjoying your sexuality, if you want to send nudes then send them, do whatever you want and be safe and have sex and have fun! Ignore these negative comments, yes be sensible but there's nothing wrong with a woman expressing her sexuality in any way she pleases.

>hurrdurr it's 2016

Not an argument.

People send nudes all the time. But be careful, probably not wise to send nudes all the time, or to anyone.

Try reducing it if it's "ruining their lives" :toofunny:
(edited 7 years ago)

But it's true. You shouldn't be offended by facts.

Sure thing
Nothing wrong with it as long as you're single and the people you send them to are too. I don't see nudity as a big deal anyway.

Latest