The Student Room Group

100 things to do before you're 11....how many have you done

I came across this list on the TES and thought it was actually a pretty good list for any age group.

Of this list I have never (mostly because I'm too old and these things weren't things when I was in school):
3. Tell the teacher to "chill out"
40. Have a pyjama day
50. Eat school chips
51. Have a class pet
53. Play "Heads Down Thumbs Up" (can anyone explain this to me?)
60. Create an exploding volcano
69. Hatch chicks in an incubator
79. Dress up for World Book Day
92. Be sick in the classroom
99. Throw a custard pie at a teacher

I do #5 on a daily basis :ninjagirl:

The list in full:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Heads down thumbs up..Basically, a few people are like the thumb squashers...all the people in the class put their heads down on a table and thumbs beside them and the thumb squashers go around pinching them and you have to guess who done it and who got it.
Original post by PQ
I came across this list on the TES and thought it was actually a pretty good list for any age group.

Of this list I have never (mostly because I'm too old and these things weren't things when I was in school):
40. Have a pyjama day
50. Eat school chips
51. Have a class pet

The list in full:

Spoiler

Haha I was about to ask the same thing about "53. Play "Heads Down Thumbs Up" (can anyone explain this to me?)"

I must play that.
Original post by sulaimanali
Heads down thumbs up..Basically, a few people are like the thumb squashers...all the people in the class put their heads down on a table and thumbs beside them and the thumb squashers go around pinching them and you have to guess who done it and who got it.

Sounds like a (not very) sneaky way to get a class to stfu because the teacher has a headache :rofl:

Original post by Captain Jack
Haha I was about to ask the same thing about "53. Play "Heads Down Thumbs Up" (can anyone explain this to me?)"

I must play that.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ

40. Have a pyjama day
50. Eat school chips
51. Have a class pet

The list in full:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Nothing to see here :ninja:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Captain Jack

I must play that.

X number of people are chosen to stand at the front
Everyone else must sit at their desk with their head on the desk(and close your eyes so you can't see who it is) and thumbs up in front of their head
When the teacher gives a signal to those at the front they'll touch x number of people's thumbs
After those x number of people are done those who were touched are asked to stand up and guess who touched them
If they get it right they swap with that person and they become the "toucher"
If they get it wrong nothing happens
Reapeat cycle till lesson is over.
Original post by timebent
Woah there buddy lemme make it more readable

:mad: TSR and it's copy and paste ****wittery :mad:

I've edited the OP
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
:mad: TSR and it's copy and paste ****wittery :mad:

I've edited the OP

awesome, copied mine? xD
Here are the ones I've done!:2Make good friends4Get covered in paint/mud/chalk5Laugh hysterically when someone farts6Take part in a school production7Have a water fight8Go swimming10Forget your homework11Have a nickname12Do something silly and realise a teacher is standing behind you14Throw a paper plane15Fall out with a friend16Take part in a sports tournament17Draw a face on a rubber18Go on a school trip19Get a certificate20Get told off21Experience other schools22Learn how to get on with everyone23Invent something24Make a fool out of yourself/embarrass yourself more than once25Work with children from older year groups26Grow some flowers or vegetables27Fall off your chair when you swing on it29Be a leader of a group30Feel like you can trust someone31Raise money for charity32Have a party in school33Run a stall at a fair35Make a best friend36Take part in outdoor learning37Forget you have homework until the day before it’s due38Deal with a difficult situation39Watch a film in class40Have a pyjama day41Take part in a class assembly42Tell a joke45Have a huff and get in a mood46Be in the local newspaper 47Kick the ball over a wall48Fail so that you can improve on your mistakes49Feel happy and safe50Eat school chips52Go to an after-school club53Play "Heads Down Thumbs Up"54Find out that you are good at something55Find out about different cultures56Be caring58Take part in a special event59Attend a school disco60Create an exploding volcano61Be part of a team62Be inspired by a teacher63Make a card for a special person
Have a play day64Make a card for a special person68Lose an item of clothing that does not have your name stitched into it70Get to see inside the headteacher’s office71Read a book on the grass on a sunny day72Be kind to someone who needs a friend73Run around in the rain74Play conkers75Make a daisy chain76Listen to a ghost story77Visit Santa in his grotto78Go pond dipping79Dress up for World Book Day80Try different types of food81Learn to skip82Learn basic first aid and how to dial 99984Have a pen pal85Graze your knee in the playground86Eat your lunch in the rain on a school trip88Help younger pupils at school90Have your parents come to visit the school92Be sick in the classroom94Have a wasp in the classroom95Come into school with a new haircut96Forget to write your name on your work97Be sad to leave98Learn to look after yourself100Giggle
Original post by PQ
Sounds like a (not very) sneaky way to get a class to stfu because the teacher has a headache :rofl:
Yeah :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest