The Student Room Group

Think a girl is out of your league? Think again!

Scroll to see replies

A guy approached my friend and she didn't give him her number.
(edited 7 years ago)
"Direct dating coach"

Lmfao, stopped reading straight away.
Original post by saraxh
A guy approached my friend and she didn't give him her number.

He should've asked again with 50/50 odds he probably would've got it the next time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nk802
So you think certain girls are out of your league?

Why? Is it because you think they’re too “hot” for you? Too smart? Too sophisticated? Or do you just think you could never have a chance with a girl who looks*"that*"good?

Believe it or not, I’m here to tell you otherwise. No girl is out of your league. If you’re a decent guy who treats women well, you should have more confidence than that.

For a woman it’s flattering if any man approaches her. And as a direct dating coach, I’m telling you that most men don’t approach girls they find attractive .*In many cases, if a girl is interested in a guy they find attractive, they usually have to approach him. Why is this? I’ve*asked around and the answers astounded me.

Most guys I know tell me that it’s actually because they’re intimidated (gasp!). Of a girl?! I ask. Why? They say that the number one reason they don’t approach a good-looking woman is because they think she’s out of their league. That’s ridiculous. And both of you can lose out that way. Here’s my point....

You have a 50/50 shot of getting the girl’s number. But that’s only IF you ask for it.

Most girls are open to giving a guy their number just because he had the balls to approach them and ask for it. A real man goes after what he wants, and women like that. And so do a lot of women I know.

So get the idea out of your head that she’s too good for you when you haven’t even spoken to her yet. Maybe you’ll go up to her and discover she’s not good enough for you. Either way, finding out is better than wondering"what if."

So put on your big boy boxers (or briefs) and go up to her already.

If you find yourself attracted to a woman, and she glances at you, chances are she is attracted to you too and*"wants"*you to approach her.

If you get a little smile, that’s a GREEN light!*How do men miss this signal?!*They flash it as obviously as they can. But most of the times, the guy stays put. And then they'rere left thinking he just*wasn’t*that interested.

It all starts with ‘hello’ guys.
Just one simple word. Hi.

So if you’re feeling*froggy*then leap. Nothing’s better than when a girl sees a guy she's interested in and he aactually follows through with a greeting. It opens the door for communication. Even though things have changed when it comes to dating, thanks to technology (not), most women prefer the traditional route. They think if he's interested, he’ll try. So when you don’t, well, girls get the hint.

What’s the worst that could happen?
She gives you a fake number? Tells you she has a boyfriend? Politely declines your advance?

Most “hot” girls are more down to earth than you think. And even more have insecurities of their own.

So either way, your approach will be flattering and endearing. And it will make you ten times more of a man than the rest of them who don’t say anything at all.

This is actually true. Women are much more prepared to give an 'unattractive' man with a nice personality a chance than men are to give an 'unattractive' woman with a nice personality a chance. It's unfair, but that's just how the World works.
Original post by drandy76
He should've asked again with 50/50 odds he probably would've got it the next time

Posted from TSR Mobile

No she told me she didn't even like him
(edited 7 years ago)
...so why did I get tagged in this?
the first 3 girls I slept with were out of my league
then the 4th girl I thought was less good looking than me and urgh I couldn't even when the time came :lol:
she spent a bit of the night explaining "I can't believe I landed you and you didn't get a hotter girl" - yeah thanks for letting it sink in, love...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
No she told me didn't even like him

Odds never lie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, looks are important to me. Obviously personality is most important, but if i didn't find someone physically attractive then it would be platonic not romantic.
Please don't mistake a 'glance' as a woman showing interest in you. Constant looks and a lingering smile could indicate interest however.
Welcome back Neil K.
:gthumb:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending