The Student Room Group

What National Day is it today?

It's National Junk Food day today :cookie:

My birthday is National Farmers Day, Freethought Day and Fossil Day. So lots to celebrate there.

What's yours? http://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/calendar-at-a-glance/

Scroll to see replies

National Carrot Cake Day, National Day the Music Died Day, National Wear Red Day First Friday in February

:cool:

Also National Dead Thread Revival Day! :hugs:

Original post by Fox Corner
x
Reply 2
Isn't this a US site? So the national days are all American…

Though I'll overlook this issue in the case of National Junk Food Day, that's definitely a calendar event worthy of observance. :yes:
My birthday is National Fruitcake Day :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Dez
Isn't this a US site? So the national days are all American…

Though I'll overlook this issue in the case of National Junk Food Day, that's definitely a calendar event worthy of observance. :yes:

I couldn't find an English site! :frown:
Reply 5
I couldn't find an English site! :frown:

I guess because we don't really have that many national-something-days on this side of the pond. Oh well.
I dont feel bad about buying that jar of nutella now :redface:
Reply 7
mine is national fritters day
Original post by Dez
I guess because we don't really have that many national-something-days on this side of the pond. Oh well.

Let's just put that down to the Yanks wanting an excuse to eat lots of food and become obese?!

Mine was Monday, which was National Caviar Day - I should've demanded caviar for my birthday by the looks of things... next year then!

My birthday is National Farmers Day, Freethought Day and Fossil Day. So lots to celebrate there.

Turns out my birthday is national 'Adopt a Pet From a Shelter' day. If I had know this growing up, it would have added ballast to my arguments in favour of getting a dog as a present!
It's national hammock day today, so everyone try and have a relaxing day.

Spoiler

It's also national rat catcher day. So... that's a less nice one

Spoiler

My birthday is national apple dumpling day. :redface:
Reply 12
It's also national rat catcher day. So... that's a less nice one

Spoiler

Cats catch rats, I say we celebrate this as National Cat Day. :kitty:

Sweet potatoes and margaritas all round on my birthday. Oh yes.

- National Cook a Sweet Potato Day
- National Margarita Day
Well..internationally I know my birthday is 'World Population Day' (11 July)! Other than that, here's a huge list...:biggrin:National Cheer Up The Lonely Day•National Rainier Cherry Day•National Blueberry Muffin Day•All American Pet Photo Day•National Mojito Day•National 7-Eleven Day
Reply 15
National Peanut Cluster Day, National Proofreading Day, National Pancake day and National Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
National Pina Colada Day - i could get behind this
Original post by sulaimanali
Well..internationally I know my birthday is 'World Population Day' (11 July)! Other than that, here's a huge list...:biggrin:National Cheer Up The Lonely Day•National Rainier Cherry Day•National Blueberry Muffin Day•All American Pet Photo Day•National Mojito Day•National 7-Eleven Day

You have so many good ones!

Original post by PhyM23
National Peanut Cluster Day, National Proofreading Day, National Pancake day and National Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day :s-smilie:

National proofreading day :rofl: what does that even mean?

Original post by celloel
National Pina Colada Day - i could get behind this

My favourite cocktail!! I'm jealous :beer:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8227268.stm

The worst day of the year to be born apparently :ninjagirl:
National Bourbon Day, National Flag Day, International Bath Day, National Pop Goes the Weasel Day, National Strawberry Shortcake Day . . .

Quick Reply

Latest