The Student Room Group

Beginning final prep for the practical test. Any final tips?

I have my first attempt at the practical bit of the driving test on Thursday. Any last minute tips?
Stay calm and treat it as just another lesson. Be extra vigilant than you would be checking mirrors etc.
I haven't got my practical for another few weeks yet but I'll probably get told this anyway..

Just remain calm, be extra vigilant, suppose you could treat it like a lesson except you're with an examiner and you'd want to make as little mistake as possible :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ohhello92x
I haven't got my practical for another few weeks yet but I'll probably get told this anyway..

Just remain calm, be extra vigilant, suppose you could treat it like a lesson except you're with an examiner and you'd want to make as little mistake as possible :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I failed with 3 minors and 2 majors.
Original post by HistoryDave
I failed with 3 minors and 2 majors.

Oh no :frown: hope you pass next time :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ohhello92x
Oh no :frown: hope you pass next time :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't afford not to. Driving tuition and tests and are a money black hole.
Original post by HistoryDave
I can't afford not to. Driving tuition and tests and are a money black hole.

Exactly :redface:

I'm hoping to pass first time round (obvs :redface:) as I've now got to that stage that I'm bored of lessons and obviously the price of a practical test isn't exactly cheap..

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not just he practical cost though is it? It's the hour before and the cost to use the instructor car for the test. All adds up :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending