The Student Room Group

Unsure

He wont tell me how he feels. He acts like he likes me, other times he's in his own world. We are both in dating relationships that are only survived by children. We are coworkers but we work in different sections. I see him hanging around so i can come near him & we talk some but after work i get nothing. Not a good night, get home safe or drive carefully. I've asked him does he like me but he just joke it off saying no, go away. If i threaten to just leave him, he'll wait a day or 2 then flirt with me. We havent had sex and i want to so bad, he says he wants the same but as usual, i get nothing. What is his problem? Its so frustrating
Reply 1
Ask him.
Reply 2
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm guessing he doesn't want to cheat :dontknow:

He started it. He always coming at me. So why the mind games?
Reply 3
Original post by alow
Ask him.

I did. He wont answer me.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I did. He wont answer me.

Not much you can do then.
Ask him why he is acting like that, if he keeps playing games then ignore him, people who play games are not worth it in my view.
Allow him. Wasteman.
He might want to try and suppress his feelings towards you to focus on his relationship. It's perfectly understandable that you want each other, but you can't go and just have a sex session then spend God knows how long hiding it until it eventually comes out. Perhaps try talking to him about telling your respective partners that you have 'those feelings' for each other. It won't be pretty, but it's better to just get it out of the way and hope for the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending