The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does no one have any advice? :frown:
Are you saying you have no romantic feelings for her?
You just aren't romantically attracted to her. Or even from the way you're describing it... Good friends with her...
Reply 4
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
Are you saying you have no romantic feelings for her?

Only immediately after sex/masturbation for 10-15 minutes. I just want to get away in that time, then I love her again
Original post by TorpidPhil
You just aren't romantically attracted to her. Or even from the way you're describing it... Good friends with her...

How does one get romantically attracted to someone?
Reply 6
Original post by TorpidPhil

I love her more then anything else. I just briefly lose all feelings for her after sex or after i **** for like 10-15 mins
Seems like a psychological effect on you of the refractory period, as you say bar this time you feel normal towards her, so although a bit awkward if you're sure it's nothing else I'd say just learn to live with it.
I think its more mental than a emotional thing. I've heard of a type of downtime people have after getting off, and many different people experience different feelings in that time. Some want to sleep whilst others crave certain types of food.

I don't think personally it's that big of a deal. Maybe tell your girl about how it's bothering you and she probably will understand and let you have some time alone. I suppose being intimate for a long period of time can be frustrating. If it really bothers you that badly you could go and see a relationship counsellor?
I don't think it's that you necessarily stop loving your partner. That sounds very odd.
It's probably just the period of time after sex that you're just not stimulated any more and you're tired. It's just ten minutes lol as you said, let's not be dramatic about it.
Having sex does not mean a couple love each other. Sex is a pleasurable, intimate, reproductive act. It can be loving sometimes.

My advice would be to do other things instead, like have a lovely conversation with her (A heart to heart). Talk about life, work, hobbies, how you feel, how she feels, etc. Go shopping or go for a walk together.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FrogLad
I love her more then anything else. I just briefly lose all feelings for her after sex or after i **** for like 10-15 mins

Ignore it, its just your not hopeless romantic.
😂😂😂 that's quite good and normal tbh op
Suck her earlobes?
Lol anyways,don't worry that's normal. It happens to EVERYONE after an orgasm, you lose sexual attraction/interest once the rush is over but some time later (for me a few hours) you're back to normal. Don't stress there's nothing wrong with you.
This is more common than you would think. Often guys who are players don't consciously plan to bang loads of girls, they sort of think they're in love with them intensely, but lose those feelings very quickly, the stories of Don Juan are not really about a playboy god, but a hopeless, if slightly flaky romantic.
It is annoying after you've nutted and then the girl wants to be all clingy and talkative about it lol...
Original post by xobeauty
How does one get romantically attracted to someone?

Dunno. Never been romantically attracted to some AND had sex with them. Only been one or the other so far for me :L
Reply 17
It doesn't sound like you stop loving her, you just stop desiring physical intimacy for a period, which is perfectly normal after finishing for a guy.
I don't know about you, but after sex was usually very blissful for me and my gf in the past. My feelings were in full flow and I loved to cuddle her, but yes; we were tired and wanted to do nothing much, but still enjoy each other's company.
Reply 19
eyy mayne them walls was no gewwwwwwdddd
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending