The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

France House Room numbers ? Any current student know?

Hi,

I am offered a room in France house 36B. How do I know if it is overlooking the canal side with the view then maybe warants the price, or maybe it is on the internal side where is probably better going for cheaper option in another block.

Any current QMUL student have a layout plan to understand where the different rooms are actually located?

Cheers
Original post by crocface
Hi,

I am offered a room in France house 36B. How do I know if it is overlooking the canal side with the view then maybe warants the price, or maybe it is on the internal side where is probably better going for cheaper option in another block.

Any current QMUL student have a layout plan to understand where the different rooms are actually located?

Cheers

It seems like everybody got a place at Pooley so I'm happy I found someone else at France! I'm going to stay at 03A!

Cheers
Sebastián Muiño
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by crocface
Hi,

Cheers

Original post by SebastianMuino
It seems like everybody got a place at Pooley so I'm happy I found someone else at France! I'm going to stay at 03A!

Cheers
Sebastián Muiño

http://www.sllf.qmul.ac.uk/sites/default/files/mileendmap.pdf
You can find a map here ^
France House is right in the middle of the student village and is one of the nicest Mile End campus accommodation blocks for view, faciltities and location. The laundry room is right underneath, it's right opposite the student village shop, the canal study room is also right underneath and there are table tennis tables directly outside. Hope this helps! -Sarah
Reply 3
Original post by SebastianMuino

Cheers
Sebastián Muiño

Yaaayyy!! Was also looking for people in France house! Im in 26A :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending