The Student Room Group

He's confusing me

I've recently made a thread about whether I should move on from the guy who kept ignoring me...Well recently, he replied and explained y he didn't reply. Apparently, he wanted space and I asked q which I should know. He said it starts to get annoying , but I'm not saying u are annoying. He said the thing is we don't meet much. it's been only 2 weeks since we left College. When I said are you trying to hint u wanna meet up that would be weird. He said it wouldn't be it'll be what you doing in life convro.When I said I won't bug u he said I didn't mean that it's nice to talk to someone u like as a friend. When I said we need to meet up before I move out he said I'll let you know.Then he sent a follow request on insta .I'm just confused. . Does he care ,does he value me..or what's your view?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've recently made a thread about whether I should move on from the guy who kept ignoring me...Well recently, he replied and explained y he didn't reply. Apparently, he wanted space and I asked q which I should know. He said it starts to get annoying , but I'm not saying u are annoying. He said the thing is we don't meet much. it's been only 2 weeks since we left College. When I said are you trying to hint u wanna meet up that would be weird. He said it wouldn't be it'll be what you doing in life convro.When I said I won't bug u he said I didn't mean that it's nice to talk to someone u like as a friend. When I said we need to meet up before I move out he said I'll let you know.Then he sent a follow request on insta .I'm just confused. . Does he care ,does he value me..or what's your view?
It's obvious he likes you but I know you don't want him to keep changing your mind. If you are patient then don't ignore him. If you aren't I suggest you find some other lad to pree onAnyways, good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Defraction
It's obvious he likes you but I know you don't want him to keep changing your mind. If you are patient then don't ignore him. If you aren't I suggest you find some other lad to pree onAnyways, good luck!

Like me as a friend? He's got a gf lol.

Does it sound like he cares?

Seeing as he has a girlfriend, I think you should lower your contact with him and it to not be romantic at all.
Reply 4
Original post by Defraction
Seeing as he has a girlfriend, I think you should lower your contact with him and it to not be romantic at all.

I will. You didn't answer my question tho before

He has a gf you will never get his full attention like what do you expect for him to make you feel special?

" does he value me" who do you think you are though lol.
Reply 6
if hes talking to you and wanting space he might sort of like you, but i wouldn't make him feel like he can just have you because guys always want what they cant have also i would try and meet some one that is available that will cherish you and not ignore you because he needs space..
Twidge:smile:
Reply 7
Original post by xobeauty
He has a gf you will never get his full attention like what do you expect for him to make you feel special?

Aha lol true.. so what do u think? Does he see me as a friend

Original post by twidge
if hes talking to you and wanting space he might sort of like you, but i wouldn't make him feel like he can just have you because guys always want what they cant have also i would try and meet some one that is available that will cherish you and not ignore you because he needs space..
Twidge:smile:

Bang on point :smile:. Well he said he likes me as a friend during the convro.
Reply 8
Aha lol true.. so what do u think? Does he see me as a friend

Bang on point :smile:. Well he said he likes me as a friend during the convro.

you just need to keep being yourself and his friend but dont put your heart on a silver platter for him their are so many decent guys out their, they might not be lookers but i'm sure they will have the personality to make up, im hoping i meet someone at uni haha:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by twidge
you just need to keep being yourself and his friend but dont put your heart on a silver platter for him their are so many decent guys out their, they might not be lookers but i'm sure they will have the personality to make up, im hoping i meet someone at uni haha:smile:

Yh same ☺☺
Reply 10
Yh same ☺☺

what uni? :smile:
Reply 11
Sounds like a **** boy
Original post by twidge
what uni? :smile:

Coventry wbu
Original post by Goaded
Sounds like a **** boy

He's not that type
Reply 14
Coventry wbu

staffordshire if i get in...
any ideas what this could mean?
Attachment not found
the status bit:smile:
personally I don't have time for anybody that ignores me
Original post by Sophieoo1
personally I don't have time for anybody that ignores me

That's why I won't message him first and take time to reply..

His reason for ignoring was valid
Original post by twidge
staffordshire if i get in...
any ideas what this could mean?
Attachment not found
the status bit:smile:

Link doesn't work

I have a suspicion you have completely ignored the advice you were given last time.
You keep asking until you get the answer you want.

Imo he doesnt care for you enough.

You think you have some sort of realtionship, but you have very little.

He wont make you happy.

All sounds like too much hassle. You could do better, but you will probably let it just drag on for the drama of being in a relationship. It shouldnt have to be that hard.
Original post by xobeauty

Oh its that one......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending