The Student Room Group

Who did you get to counter sign your passport?

My Boyfriend has trying to get his passport signed for ages but we can't think of anyone we know who has a profession on the list. He has a family friend who is a teaching assistant, would that suffice? Did anyone get away with a profession not on the list?
It has to be someone on the list. I got a friend of mine who is a retired teacher to do mine.
As mine still looked like me (my 5 year old face apparently matches my 18 year old face) i ended up not needing to have my countersigned and got it fast tracked at the passport office, did your boyfriend have a passport as a child?
Reply 3
I got a pub landlord to do it. So did my sister (same guy)
Original post by Hexagon1992
My Boyfriend has trying to get his passport signed for ages but we can't think of anyone we know who has a profession on the list. He has a family friend who is a teaching assistant, would that suffice? Did anyone get away with a profession not on the list?

Sixth form physics tutor and my pastor at church
Reply 5
My ex auntie is a social worker but she divorced my uncle so she is technically not family any more even though I see her as my aunt still, so I got her to sign it since they were divorced.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My uni tutor signed mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending