The Student Room Group

was the Munich shooting far-right terrorism?

intriguing stuff

Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 20.15.48.jpg

Scroll to see replies

You're as bad as the people who shout "Islam!" at the first hint of a shooting.

Shut up and wait for evidence that isn't one single tabloid or Twitter.
Original post by BasicMistake

^ I'll have to agree. Facts, people.

EDIT: It is seeming increasingly likely that this was an act of far-right terrorism.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Possible

Is anniversary of Denmark shootings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BasicMistake

I'm not saying it was, I'm just raising it as a question, I agree with you, but this is a development.
Another thread :cool:

Three threads just isn't enough :cool:
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
intriguing stuff

Read this thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Munich22July/comments/4u4f0g/video_of_people_offending_the_shooter_screaming/

The "****ing foreigner" remark is actually directed at the shooter by a man in the background. In which the shooter replies "I am German". Read the German to English transcript someone posted in the linked thread.
Original post by NickLCFC
Read this thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Munich22July/comments/4u4f0g/video_of_people_offending_the_shooter_screaming/

The "****ing foreigner" remark is actually directed at the shooter by a man in the background. In which the shooter replies "I am German". Read the German to English transcript someone posted in the linked thread.

so far right ideology and its brutal teachings is responsible either way, clearly these guys were aggravated by far right hatred. i suggest banning anyone who gets above the neutral line on the political compass test
Only time will tell. I did realise that this time 5 years ago the Norway attacks occurred, which involved a far-right terrorist, but I think that was me producing my own conspiracies:s-smilie:
nah. nah it was the regular kind of terrorism - islamic.
so far right ideology and its brutal teachings is responsible either way, clearly these guys were aggravated by far right hatred. i suggest banning anyone who gets above the neutral line on the political compass test

I completely agree. First we had Jo Cox and now we have this. I would even go as far to say that this sort of behaviour was fueled by the Brexit vote. Should we really carry out the process of leaving the EU if it is going to encourage far right terrorism? The answer is: no, we absolutely shouldn't! Brexit has legitimised terrorism and it's as simple as that.
Original post by NickLCFC
I completely agree. First we had Jo Cox and now we have this. I would even go as far to say that this sort of behaviour was fueled by the Brexit vote. Should we really carry out the process of leaving the EU if it is going to encourage far right terrorism? The answer is: no, we absolutely shouldn't! Brexit has legitimised terrorism and it's as simple as that.

Step back down, son. Brexit has done nothing of the sort.

Should we really stay in the EU when EU countries such as France are suffering from Wahhabist/Jihadist/Islamic/"ROP" terror and telling us that we need to learn to live with it?

We voted out as a country and if you are so deeply unhappy with that you would probably prefer to move to Europe or perhaps the ME. Otherwise learn to live with it... This is democracy unfortunately. :smile:
Unconfirmed reports of one of the gunman shouting ‘I am German i was born here’
Many would say islamic terrorism is right wing anyway.

So whoever it turns out to be, most probably :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hachik0
Unconfirmed reports of one of the gunman shouting ‘I am German i was born here’

If you know anything about the far-right that would indicate that he's not one of them. In general neo-Nazis do not view your place of birth as defining your race.
(edited 7 years ago)
I strongly suspected that but other sources make it a bit more confusing.

So the guy shouting "f****** foreigner" is responsible for the attack, even though the attack was seconds from going underway and had obviously been planned beforehand?

It's also pretty horrible how you seem so gleeful about the idea that it was a far-right nutjob. I'm guessing if they'd known it was a Muslim from the start you wouldn't have started a thread about it.
He was of Iranian background
Being Iranian had nothing to do with this attack guys. Let's not go off on a tangent here.
Original post by Tawheed
Being Iranian had nothing to do with this attack guys. Let's not go off on a tangent here.

What has motivated it then, considering he claimed he is German, what is the common factor in these types of attacks, could it be, is it possible despite the leftist claims,despite the claims of multiculturist Muslims, could it possibly be Islam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending