The Student Room Group

'Shots fired' in Munich shopping centre, and major police operation underway

Scroll to see replies

According to Russia today the shooters name is "Sam Hyde", maybe some kind of white nationalist?
Original post by remiremi
According to Russia today the shooters name is "Sam Hyde", maybe some kind of white nationalist?

No That's a meme.

Sam Hyde is some meme. Google his name to find out more.
Original post by ManiaMuse
My bets are on a Hindu...

They all look the same
Can't wait to see how the media in Germany will try to censor the identity of the shooters if they turn out to be an Islamic extremists from the Middle East.

"The three shooters were identified as South Asian German Citizens..."
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jacklicy
Can't wait to see how the media in Germany will try to censor the identity of the shooters if they turn out to be an Islamic extremists from the Middle East.

when has the media ever censored an islamist motive?
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
when has the media ever censored an islamist motive?

To me, it seems like there has been a lot of cover ups on sensitive news topics relating to muslim/middle-eastern refugees.

First there are the Cologne + Sweden mass sexual assault attacks. There is the Bataclan torture being suppressed by the government. Then there is Facebook actively censoring the term "Muslim terrorists" after the Nice attack.
lets be sensitive before pointing fingers

we all know why you're saying this though...
Reply 48

http://www.forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#3c914dfc8d90

The people involved aren't known yet. That said, considering today is the 5th anniversary of the Anders Breivik shooting, it is quite possible it is a far-right attack. Although it could merely just be a coincidence.
To me, it seems like there has been a lot of cover ups on sensitive news topics relating to muslim/middle-eastern refugees.

First there are the Cologne + Sweden mass sexual assault attacks. There is the Bataclan torture being suppressed by the government. Then there is Facebook actively censoring the term "Muslim terrorists" after the Nice attack.

none of your points are relevant

cologne sexual assaults were done by refugees, not Muslims, no official report found that all of the perpetrators had an Islamist motive
the Bataclan thing is literally just some newspapers saying that stories of what happened within were suppressed, not the suppression of the Islamist motive
And facebook censors that **** because its offensive and bigoted
none of your points are relevant

cologne sexual assaults were done by refugees, not Muslims, no official report found that all of the perpetrators had an Islamist motive
the Bataclan thing is literally just some newspapers saying that stories of what happened within were suppressed, not the suppression of the Islamist motive
And facebook censors that **** because its offensive and bigoted

Read my post again, I said there has been a lot of cover up on matters relating to muslims, people from the middle east and refugees. I did not limit it to just Islamist motives. Basically any sensitive information that may sway people's opinions on the left's policy of letting the mass influx of Muslim/Middle Eastern refugees/migrants into EU.

1) For the Cologne event, the police deliberately tried to withhold the ethnicity of the alleged perpetrators, who were of "'of north African or Arab appearance'. How is that not relevant?

2) Again it shows that there are censorship. Is there a good enough reason why they chose to withhold such information?

3) How is the term "Muslim Terrorist" offensive and bigoted? It is the same as "White Supremacist", "Christian Child Molester", "Chinese Scammers"..etc, yet no one has complained about those titles.
(edited 7 years ago)
Interestingly some German media (Der Spiegel) would close forum discussions on articles about refugees. It cities to avoid controversy and avoid offending readers. This is self censureship. Critical readers who don't support open door policy can't post. I find this odd.

Original post by jake4198
No, therefore it's not unreasonable to presume it was committed by a Muslim given the extent and continuity of Islamic terror in Europe.

Political correctness, bud, is destroying western civilisation so stop pandering to it.

ok wtf has this got to do with "political correctness", all i said was that it's possible that it could be a right wing nationalist that has done this. never did i once say "i doubt it was an islamic attack omg u racist" lmao
Original post by george_c00per
ok wtf has this got to do with "political correctness", all i said was that it's possible that it could be a right wing nationalist that has done this. never did i once say "i doubt it was an islamic attack omg u racist" lmao

Political correctness is an incessant need to dismiss the obvious because it conflicts with an all-inclusive agenda.
Shooter identified as 18yo German citizen of Iranian descent
Original post by TelAviv
Shooter identified as 18yo German citizen of Iranian descent

Source?
Original post by Clee Torres
Source?

Munich police has just done a press conference when they announced this
Remember when Germany colonised and invaded Iran ?

No ? Me neither.
Original post by democracyforum
Remember when Germany colonised and invaded Iran ?

No ? Me neither.

I do remember when their evil imperialist police killed a poor afghan refugee who had only been practicing his axe swings (at least if you listen to some of the left-wing politicians in Germany).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending