The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs:
:biggrin:

Yeah. Thankyou!
Well i hope so tbh. But i need to do more excercize! Somehow!

:h:

No worries. Same tbh; I mean, I've started a tiny bit but bit by bit I'm hoping to get there (eventually :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
@saraxh Did you get your makeup in the end?

No but i'm happy because I've decided to instead buy ummmmmm 4 makeup items instead :innocent: I feel so guilty atm
I'm going to go sit opposite someone in a cafe then just play loud games on my phone till he/she leaves.
Original post by Matrix123

No worries. Same tbh; I mean, I've started a tiny bit but bit by bit I'm hoping to get there (eventually :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw im sure you dont need to!
But what are you doing?
And can you reccomend any excercizes?
No worries!
Ah i see, well i guess its good in moderation, maybe?
Ah well that sucks but hey, it stops you from getting drunk at least!
No i dont blame you! All the throwing up and hangovers etc...

Found your post! Sorry, I didn't see it before! The notif must have cancelled when I looked at another notif for this thread.

Yup, it saves me from that. You sound like you speak from experience... Am I correct? :wink:

Aw im sure you dont need to!
But what are you doing?
And can you reccomend any excercizes?

I think I do :tongue: but it's not like I'm trying too hard, I'm just taking it slow
Nah, it's nothing too amazing; I don't do much. Just a bit of cycling, push ups and sit ups...haven't noticed any improvements but I've only done it for about a couple of weeks, and I hardly do much :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
No but i'm happy because I've decided to instead buy ummmmmm 4 makeup items instead :innocent: I feel so guilty atm

Oh dear well at least you'll be looking damn good for a while!
Of course you're beautiful with or without it!
But as long as you're happy, that's all that matters!
No no it's nice to treat yourself to something nice!
Original post by Platopus
Found your post! Sorry, I didn't see it before! The notif must have cancelled when I looked at another notif for this thread.

Yup, it saves me from that. You sound like you speak from experience... Am I correct? :wink:

Brilliant!
Ah right no worries, that's happened to me before so it's fine!
It's annoying feature though!

Indeed it does!
Nope, I don't drink, never have done. It's just when someone came into college from a heavy night out, they looked terrible, were moaning constantly about the hangover and were throwing up a lot too.
I decided I didn't want to experience any of that so I'll stick to my Red Bull's! In moderation of course!

I think I do :tongue: but it's not like I'm trying too hard, I'm just taking it slow
Nah, it's nothing too amazing; I don't do much. Just a bit of cycling, push ups and sit ups...haven't noticed any improvements but I've only done it for about a couple of weeks, and I hardly do much :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm here for the night now!
So no more delayed responses!

Oh well if that's what you want to do, then that's your choice! Ah I see, well it's best to take it slow!
Ah I see, well I'm sure things will happen soon! That's very good what you're doing!
I'll be doing that too for an hour a day minimum.
Well tbh I'm not concerned about my weight. More the fact that I'm fatter now. That's what I want to lose really.
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
I'm going to go sit opposite someone in a cafe then just play loud games on my phone till he/she leaves.

Brilliant!
Why not strike up a convo with them?
I'm here for the night now!
So no more delayed responses!

Oh well if that's what you want to do, then that's your choice! Ah I see, well it's best to take it slow!
Ah I see, well I'm sure things will happen soon! That's very good what you're doing!
I'll be doing that too for an hour a day minimum.
Well tbh I'm not concerned about my weight. More the fact that I'm fatter now. That's what I want to lose really.

Oooh cool...I'm just gonna be here every now and again.

Indeed, haha thanks :wink:
Ahh it generally takes me about half an hour all in all :tongue:
Cool, yeah I wasn't really doing any exercise at all so I thought it would be good to do some daily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh dear well at least you'll be looking damn good for a while!
Of course you're beautiful with or without it!
But as long as you're happy, that's all that matters!
No no it's nice to treat yourself to something nice!

Trying to find heels and a blazer that looks casual. Tbh I haven't gone clothes shopping in forever

Thank you so much :smile: Most girls wear makeup because it's fun

You should treat yourself too :h:
Oooh cool...I'm just gonna be here every now and again.

Indeed, haha thanks :wink:
Ahh it generally takes me about half an hour all in all :tongue:
Cool, yeah I wasn't really doing any exercise at all so I thought it would be good to do some daily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok then, your presence has defo gone more normal now I've noticed!

No worries! :wink:
Not too bad then! You'll get some decent stuff done in that time!
Yeah absolutely! It's not gonna hurt to do some, it will make you feel happy and will maybe give you more confidence! Even though you've got loads of it! :yep:
Original post by saraxh
Trying to find heels and a blazer that looks casual. Tbh I haven't gone clothes shopping in forever

Thank you so much :smile: Most girls wear makeup because it's fun

You should treat yourself too :h:

I hope you find some! But that's an interesting look! Will you be wearing them both together?
Wow, you deserve to go out and do it then! Go out tomorrow and but many new clothes for yourself!

Aw it's ok! :smile: Ah I see, well I'm not a girl so I literally have no idea haha!

Hmm I might do, thanks :biggrin:
Ah ok then, your presence has defo gone more normal now I've noticed!

No worries! :wink:
Not too bad then! You'll get some decent stuff done in that time!
Yeah absolutely! It's not gonna hurt to do some, it will make you feel happy and will maybe give you more confidence! Even though you've got loads of it! :yep:

Normal? :tongue:

Hopefully...
That is very true:yep:
Pfffft yeah, right...loads of confidence...actually my confidence isn't all too bad I don't think :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brilliant!
Ah right no worries, that's happened to me before so it's fine!
It's annoying feature though!

Indeed it does!
Nope, I don't drink, never have done. It's just when someone came into college from a heavy night out, they looked terrible, were moaning constantly about the hangover and were throwing up a lot too.
I decided I didn't want to experience any of that so I'll stick to my Red Bull's! In moderation of course!

You sound like my sort of person. I hate it when I go out with my friends, they get drunk and I have to humour them. Are Red Bulls nice? And do they really give you wings? :wink: I always turn to my trusty green tea when I feel like an injection of caffeine.
How do girls deal with exams when is the time of the month? Sounds like a drag.
Normal? :tongue:

Hopefully...
That is very true:yep:
Pfffft yeah, right...loads of confidence...actually my confidence isn't all too bad I don't think :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well your presence has increased since you took a little break.

Hopefully indeed!
Excellent!
Well there you go! I can tell you've got loads of it! Can I have some please?

Spoiler

Original post by Platopus
You sound like my sort of person. I hate it when I go out with my friends, they get drunk and I have to humour them. Are Red Bulls nice? And do they really give you wings? :wink: I always turn to my trusty green tea when I feel like an injection of caffeine.

Well that's good to hear! :biggrin:
Hmm well at least you don't do regrettable things like they probably do!
Yup! Although it's a bit of an acquired taste! Hehe they sure do! :wink:
Hmm what does that taste of exactly?
I hope you find some! But that's an interesting look! Will you be wearing them both together?
Wow, you deserve to go out and do it then! Go out tomorrow and but many new clothes for yourself!

Aw it's ok! :smile: Ah I see, well I'm not a girl so I literally have no idea haha!

Hmm I might do, thanks :biggrin:

I just saw a large fly omg I ran away lmao my reaction though
I haven't found any heels yet but I just ordered Chelsea Boots yay they were on sale :yay:

Yes Idk just a casual look for everyday since I usually wear trainers but I want to change it up a little.

You should!!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest