The Student Room Group

Looking for a London concert buddy.

I live in London and I am madly in love with classical music. While London has a billion venues that host classical pieces, I have no one to go with me, as none of my friends like Classical music. Would anyone be interested in attending future classical concerts? I mainly go to Royal Albert Hall, Wigmore Hall and a few churches in Central London.
Original post by oShahpo
I live in London and I am madly in love with classical music. While London has a billion venues that host classical pieces, I have no one to go with me, as none of my friends like Classical music. Would anyone be interested in attending future classical concerts? I mainly go to Royal Albert Hall, Wigmore Hall and a few churches in Central London.

I've been listening to a lot of classical music lately. Going to a concert offering this type of music would be a total different experience for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by TheUnknownDude
I've been listening to a lot of classical music lately. Going to a concert offering this type of music would be a total different experience for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me know if you're interested. The Albert Hall is hosting the proms this month and the next, some decent concerts are on.
Original post by oShahpo
Let me know if you're interested. The Albert Hall is hosting the proms this month and the next, some decent concerts are on.

I can probably go next month if I'm free. Pm me the details :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I can probably go next month if I'm free. Pm me the details :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, any preferences in terms of composers or eras?
Original post by oShahpo
Sure, any preferences in terms of composers or eras?

I've been listening to Saed Haddad, a Jordanian composer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I've been listening to Saed Haddad, a Jordanian composer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is as close as it gets to Haddad :biggrin:
http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/proms/proms-2016/prom-31-prokofiev-tchaikovsky-and-stravinsky/

I don't think i can do the beginning of August.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I don't think i can do the beginning of August.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well pick one and let me know.

Quick Reply

Latest