The Student Room Group

Duke of Edinburgh - boots situation

I suffer from really bad feet from walking far distances and I think my feet have bunions on them I dont know what to do. I want comfy ones but not too expensive please help
Doctor Marten's are well good.
how about buy like the karrimor boots and then buy plasters for bunions.

ask a docttor
Go to a good shoe shop. Try them on for comfort. That is the only way you will know for definite. Doc *Martens would be *my recommendation. Good luck mate.*:smile:
Original post by similarBlank
Doctor Marten's are well good.

Original post by Witham.lh
I suffer from really bad feet from walking far distances and I think my feet have bunions on them I dont know what to do. I want comfy ones but not too expensive please help

Original post by Simonthegreat
Go to a good shoe shop. Try them on for comfort. That is the only way you will know for definite. Doc *Martens would be *my recommendation. Good luck mate.*:smile:

Doc Martens are good, but are often uncomfortable when you first put them on. So, make sure you wear them in for a few days before your expedition.
Go to sports direct, I got my boots from there, they're really comfy and they were around 25/30 pounds at the time I bought them. You can also buy shoe gel inserts which make them extra comfortable.
If you do a lot of long-distance walking then it really is worth investing in a good pair of boots. Go somewhere like Blacks or Cotswolds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending