The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow 1300 posts today! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

This is some dedicated spam you are doing there friend
Original post by mr T 999
Damn I'm not getting any sleep Im I :frown:

Me neither, because I had a horrible nightmare the other day, which I can't stop thinking about. Basically, it felt SO real- I dreamt that I was in my room, sleeping (which obviously I was doing), and then looked over at my door and there was a black blob thing (presumably a figure). Then, I looked to my side, and it was stood right there, trying to grab me. Right now, I cannot sleep. It felt so real that I'm worried it was :biggrin: I can't stand it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Screw It I can't be asked with this game anymore :getmecoat:

*Gets in Car*

[scroll] :auto: [/scroll]
Original post by mediaya
Bcos of
Hamza
Princessbo$$
Mediaya
Cabbage
Mr T
Matrix
Who did i miss?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me, perhaps??? 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Al-farhan
This is some dedicated spam you are doing there friend

I am continuing cabbage's counting :yep:
Wont let that go to waste :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
Me, perhaps??? 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yh, sorry!
I'll edit it to add ur name n u edit urs so that in my quoted post there is ur name lol :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me neither, because I had a horrible nightmare the other day, which I can't stop thinking about. Basically, it felt SO real- I dreamt that I was in my room, sleeping (which obviously I was doing), and then looked over at my door and there was a black blob thing (presumably a figure). Then, I looked to my side, and it was stood right there, trying to grab me. Right now, I cannot sleep. It felt so real that I'm worried it was :biggrin: I can't stand it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww dont worry :console: nightmares want u to be scared but dont listen to them :nah:
:thumbsup:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh yh, sorry!
I'll edit it to add ur name n u edit urs so that in my quoted post there is ur name lol :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you:smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Screw It I can't be asked with this game anymore :getmecoat:

*Gets in Car*

[scroll] :auto: [/scroll]

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: There there its going to be ok :hugs:

Wanna get In my car and go for a drive?

*stops car and waits*

:auto:
I am so sleepy

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:console: There there its going to be ok :hugs:

Wanna get In my car and go for a drive?

*stops car and waits*

:auto:

Thank you. The worst part was, I woke up screaming, which woke the whole house up :frown:

If I could, I totally would, but well, not pos unfortunately

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Aww dont worry :console: nightmares want u to be scared but dont listen to them :nah:
:thumbsup:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh, thank you!! X It was so odd how real it felt. It was as if I was awake, but not; it was in between!!! Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest