The Student Room Group

Munich gunman 'had obvious Breivik link'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plagioclase
Who needs the police and security services with their advanced training, evidence and investigations when we've got armchair experts like yourself who know so much better?

Who gives the police and security services their orders, keeps them in a job or promotes them?

Angela Merkel.

We could well be seeing the same phenomenon as happened with the mass sex attacks on New Years Eve by all the Rapefugees.

A desperate attempt to spin this as nothing to do with Muslim immigration.

But even if this were a Far Right self hating Muslim (a big stretch) how is that any better for Merkel anyway? Reactive violence against immigrant "foreigners" is equally as big a cancer for society, equally as fatal for social cohesion, as Islamist violence BY them.

Desperate times for the German Chancellor. Desperate times.
Original post by Crassy
Do you understand the difference between ethnicity and citizenship? A 2nd gen non-European immigrant is not going to be a German nationalist.

Who said they're a German nationalist? If they were inspired by the far-right, by the same logic which incriminates ISIS with Islam, the far-right is responsible.

Not that I actually believe it, I think this was just a broken individual who wanted to harm as many people as possible - and he concentrated his hatred into inspiration for Breivik. No different from every single other person who does this, only the motive is concentrated towards extremist Islam instead.
Original post by generallee
Who gives the police and security services their orders, keeps them in a job or promotes them?

Angela Merkel.

We could well be seeing the same phenomenon as happened with the mass sex attacks on New Years Eve by all the Rapefugees.

But even if this were a Far Right self hating Muslim (a big stretch) how is that any better for Merkel anyway? Reactive violence against immigrant "foreigners" is equally as big a cancer for society, equally as fatal for social cohesion, as Islamist violence BY them.

this is getting infowars-y

Angela Merkel.

I agree broadly, not sure about the first bit. If it's anything like here, I'd say the intelligence people have the power over the politicians. I still think there may be elements there that for whatever dark reasons, support the open borders, globalist policies of neoliberals. I also believe they wanted remain in our referendum, but this is another matter.
Original post by Crassy
Do you understand the difference between ethnicity and citizenship? A 2nd gen non-European immigrant is not going to be a German nationalist.

He is a terrorism apologist, he spends most of his time on here trying to deflect issues on the subject.
Original post by The_Opinion
He is a terrorism apologist, he spends most of his time on here trying to deflect issues on the subject.

When you run out of flak, you resort to crying "terrorism apologist" or "loony leftie", pretty pathetic IMO
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
When you run out of flak, you resort to crying "terrorism apologist" or "loony leftie", pretty pathetic IMO

You're the one who said the vomiting, horrified Bataclan witness who revealed the sick torture that was kept from us was imagining it.

Traitors like you will destroy our way of life, as will sickening politicians like it unless we boot them out.

Angela Merkel.

Lol
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I agree broadly, not sure about the first bit. If it's anything like here, I'd say the intelligence people have the power over the politicians. I still think there may be elements there that for whatever dark reasons, support the open borders, globalist policies of neoliberals. I also believe they wanted remain in our referendum, but this is another matter.

That is 100% not true, politicians have all the powers, the intelligence people just do what they are told and allowed to do.
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Gotta agree with MildredMalone to an extent here, the guy didn't do it for some Jihadi cause, but trying to link him to the far right is reaching.

This needs to be a wake-up call for mental health issues.

It's time mental health started getting the same serious attention cancer and the likes gets.

Exactly right. He's more of an Elliot Rodger or Adam Lanza than anything, just because he had a pic of Breivik doesn't mean he has real far-right links.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Trapz99
Lol

Glad to see that you think the 9 dead people yesterday / sexual assaults were funny.

terrorism apologist is a pretty fair description - seeing this is the overall trend of your posts. if you had a fair argument im sure ppl here wouldnt be so irritated by you - but you dont, it is as he suggests , simply pedantry and shameful misdirection to try and protect islamist groups and ideologies from critisism - which is a bit slimy tbh. Noone with more than two braincells is buying that claim. For example IS supporters jsut killed 60 people in agfanistan - going to try and claim islamist ideology had nothing to do with this terrorist attack eithers? c
(edited 7 years ago)
You're the one who said the vomiting, horrified Bataclan witness who revealed the sick torture that was kept from us was imagining it.

Traitors like you will destroy our way of life, as will sickening politicians like it unless we boot them out.

Equally, you're the one who believes everything you read. Do you really think that two (one died early on) hostage-takers would be preoccupied with torturing people while hiding in a back room of the theatre, holding hostages? And equally, do you think it is strange that pretty much no mainstream news reported this 'torture'? Nor did any police or the official reports.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reformed
terrorism apologist is a pretty fair description - seeing this is the overall trend of your posts. if you had a fair argument im sure ppl here wouldnt be so irritated by you - but you dont, it is as he suggests , simply pedantry and shameful misdirection to try and protect islamist groups and ideologies from critisism - which is a bit slimy tbh. Noone with more than two braincells is buying that. For example IS supporters jsut killed 60 people in agfanistan - going to try and claim islamist ideology had nothing to do with this terrorist attack eithers?

Explain to me where I apologised for terrorism. And try to do it without saying stuff like "two braincells" lol
Original post by The_Opinion
That is 100% not true, politicians have all the powers, the intelligence people just do what they are told and allowed to do.

It's subjective, and depends on the country. That is the official line. I'm telling you in the UK there are some sociopaths in intelligence, and they are far more intelligent, and often rich, than the politicians. The security state is massively powerful, it can make or break political careers as well, so they always get more resources.
Equally, you're the one who believes everything you read. Do you really think that two (one died early on) hostage-takers would be preoccupied with torturing people while hiding in a back room of the theatre, holding hostages? And equally, do you think it is strange that pretty much no mainstream news reported this 'torture'? Nor did any police or the official reports.

It was sensitivity to families, but subsequently, it would be politically motivated-you could argue it's because they want people to feel calm and don't want more panic, but it is still supressing truth. You believe what you read when it suits you agenda, your point could just be applied to you directly in reverse. When the story is this is a far right extremist (from the culturally marxist BBC) who love Breviek you believe it. It's about wish fulfillment. Are you a leftist, or a muslim? Or are you someone who just feels that if people become aware of islamism, they will hate your unconnected ethnicity?
He might not be a White-Supremacist, but have you thought of the possibility of him being an ex-Muslim? Some ex-Muslims have hatred for Islam that surpasses that of Breivik and even the BNP, which then means he shares something with Breivik, which might lead the Munich terrorist to be inspired by Breivik.
Reply 37
Yeah and they will say that he bought a gun in the church that`s a total nonsense - German have hot summer 2 terrorists attack during short period of time and I guess is not the end ...
It was senstivity to families, but subsequently, it would be politically motivated-you could argue it's because they want people to feel calm and don't want more panic, but it is still supressing truth. You believe what you read when it suits you agenda, your point could just be applied to you directly in reverse. When the story is this is a far right extremist (from the culturally marxist BBC) who love Breviek you believe it. It's about wish fulfillment. Are you a leftist, or a muslim? Or are you someone who just feels that if people become aware of islamism, they will hate your unconnected ethnicity?

It doesn't suit my agenda to deny torture, these people killed some 90 people, suppressing torture doesn't make things any better for a liberal perspective, lmao

And did you read my posts? I don't believe the far-right is responsible, in an equal fashion to how I don't think Islam is responsible - both this and the average 'Islamist attacks' are carried out by broken individuals who concentrate their hatred by leaning towards radical Islam or in this case, by idolising Breivik. Its just a curtain behind which these murderers try to justify their actions.
It doesn't suit my agenda to deny torture, these people killed some 90 people, suppressing torture doesn't make things any better for a liberal perspective, lmao

And did you read my posts? I don't believe the far-right is responsible, in an equal fashion to how I don't think Islam is responsible - both this and the average 'Islamist attacks' are carried out by broken individuals who concentrate their hatred by leaning towards radical Islam or in this case, by idolising Breivik. Its just a curtain behind which these murderers try to justify their actions.

OK.
Do you think Islamism and immigrants from islamist countries are a threat to the western way of life? Should we control our borders and focus on integration with the immigrants we do have?

Quick Reply