The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$

Gonna go OFFLINE. I GIVE UP ON TSR

Spoiler

SORRY! :frown:
Original post by hamza772000
Wait, HOLD UP!! BEECHES, So if this is the case then, anyone can easily cheat and win the game, so Aysha if I go and delete a post in the last thread, I'll be the winner, coz I got the last post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, yh

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
PrincessBo$$ must be cursed with bad luck :lol:. This is the 2nd time this happened, someone deleats their post and I end up winning lool :rofl: :toofunny:
Original post by mediaya
Wow, yh

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:wink:

Gonna go OFFLINE. I GIVE UP ON TSR

Spoiler

Oh lol, its only a game, i give up as well, hamza is right anyone could do that :sad:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
ter
Original post by mediaya
Oh lol, its only a game, i give up as well, hamza is right anyone could do that :sad:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ayy, that line in the spoiler :wink:
Original post by mr T 999
PrincessBo$$ must be cursed with bad luck :lol:. This is the 2nd time this happened, someone deleats their post and I end up winning lool :rofl: :toofunny:

I am more cursed then the devil and i am not joking.

sorry Mr T 999 sorry Mods. Sorry whoever will miss for getting banned for posting this cause its hamza's fault! . I swear i had to :angry:

You let Hamza get to you and he's won the battle. You shouldn't let people get to you like that :no: its quite trashy when a girl starts using profanity and insults. You need have a bit of class :wink:

When a person starts running their mouth it usally means they have nothing eles to say. So they resort to insults which bascically means they admitting defeat.
Original post by hamza772000
Ayy, that line in the spoiler :wink:

Lol, i know it's from u, it was so effective when u said it me, that i remember it......

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am more cursed then the devil and i am not joking.

Ur not! You have a generous heart unlike the devi

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
You let Hamza get to you and he's won the battle. You shouldn't let people get to you like that :no: its quite trashy when a girl starts using profanity and insults. You need have a bit of class :wink:

When a person starts running their mouth it usally means they have nothing eles to say. So they resort to insults which bascically means they admitting defeat.

True. You may not believe this. But i am not one to swear. Hamza makes me swear :angry: but it ok.
Original post by mediaya

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww...that is such a cute line in the spoiler...is that off something..or did u make it up...?? It's acc stuck in my head..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Aww...that is such a cute line in the spoiler...is that off something..or did u make it up...?? It's acc stuck in my head..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its from somebody called......

Spoiler

I know it's cute, it's stuck in my head too since then :awesome:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Ur not! You have a generous heart unlike the devi

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

True. You may not believe this. But i am not one to swear. Hamza makes me swear :angry: but it ok.

@hamza772000 :spank: :banned:

Spoiler

Awwww, it's not that hard!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think @hamza772000 is guilty cause he aint posting
Original post by mypetpikachu

Posted from TSR Mobile
I made it up and said it to Aysha when she was upset :tongue:

T! I f***ing love you man! <3 (no homo)
@hamza772000 :spank: :banned:

Spoiler

Latest