The Student Room Group

Would you rather have the perfect job or the perfect partner?

Which one is more important to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
perfect partner...changing a job is way easier and happiness coming from love feels better than success at work imo
Partner
In theory perfect partner, in reality perfect job.
Perfect job because no person is perfect therefore having a perfect partner wont work :wink:
Reply 5
perfect partner. perfect = rich $$$ :tongue:
job, 6+ billion people in the world and they can come and go like the weather. However your job/career you can be stuck in for 1- 40+ years or more yes you can retrain but that's still gonna cost time and your still in that job till then.
Perfect Charmander.*
Reply 8
Original post by SuperHuman98
Perfect job because no person is perfect therefore having a perfect partner wont work :wink:

ofc no one is perfect but someone can feel better than everyone else you know...and thats a definition of perfect in this case
Partner.
Would have said partner a couple of months ago, however sinking into reality as I get older. Now the career prospects are prioritized. No educated and good looking woman will go out with a man who is not financially stable, and that is for many reasons, not just because it's the woman's desire to be rich.
Reply 11
Depends what stage of your life you're at, if young then I'd say perfect job takes abit more priority but as you get older I think a perfect partner becomes more significant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I had the perfect partner any job would be unnecessary :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely partner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd take the perfect partner over my job any day.
Original post by upperechelon
If I had the perfect partner any job would be unnecessary :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Perfect job, odds are if you're working somewhere you love you're gonna be surrounded by others who share your passion for it, making you happier in yourself and potentially could find your perfect partner there :h:
Perfect partner, without a doubt :h:
Reply 18
"Perfect" should not be the word but I get what you mean..so of course partner.
Is there such thing as a perfect partner/job though?

Quick Reply

Latest