The Student Room Group

is face or body more important for a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No. There are always people who will love you for you and find you attractive. Anyway, personality trumps it all so just be a great person.

Personality most certainly does not trump all. Being a great person will get you a friendship with a girl - at best. If you really like her, you won't even be able to be friends and you'll end up being both heartbroken and lonely. It doesn't help to pretend that personality "trumps all". It doesn't, you need far more than that.
Face, :biggrin:
Reply 22
A pretty face goes a long way.
Reply 23
Original post by stefano865
Dick size.

This:redface:
Reply 24
But face
Original post by xobeauty
Myth.

1. Money
2. Dick size
I guess, a nice face = a nice body since if they were able to keep a good face, they'd care about their body too

I'd go for face tho
Original post by Platopus
Face. Body can be worked on later.

Original post by Platopus
So have I. But I like to think that's not the sort of thing that should matter.

lol
Original post by glebp
Body because you can always put a bag over her head

You dont look at the mantelpiece when stoking the fire
My boyfriend said he was first attracted to my face and then noticed my body,

hahahahahaha
Body before face

Spoiler

Original post by HucktheForde
Obviously personality is the most important, but what comes second?

Guessing you're a girl since you think personality comes first. For me, face first, then body, then personality. Above all of them is chemistry though, I see plenty of attractive women around, but there has to be chemistry as otherwise the resat is meaningless. Girls always think personality comes first, they think boys think the same as them, but we do not. Between looks & personality, most guys will always put looks first - some may say personality just to come across well to a girl, but its really all looks - just like some girls will make out there not materialistic when they are anything but.
I guess, a nice face = a nice body since if they were able to keep a good face, they'd care about their body too

I'd go for face tho

Keep a good face? Your face is your face...everyone keeps their own...whut..
Face
Body can be improved
Original post by Betelgeuse-
lol

What?
Reply 35
Original post by HucktheForde
Obviously personality is the most important, but what comes second?

face and smile
Original post by SmashConcept
hahahahahaha

To be perfectly honest I don't think I have a very attractive body at all, so he's got the face and that's it. Of course he noticed my face first (positively)
Original post by Bizzyqueen
I can't believe people actually start these types of threads...I mean, seriously?!

Welcome to TSR
look at the gif on my signature

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending