The Student Room Group

20 and still havent had a boyfriend

Help i feel like im going to end up just with cats
Ending up with cats wouldn't be sooo bad :wink:

Kidding. Kind of. Anyway, that's really not bad. Any relationship much younger than that is a completely different kind of relationship anyway. Kind of childish. Once you start getting older, towards your late teens/early 20s, you start entering into serious adult relationships. Some don't even manage this until even older than that. Honestly, don't worry about it. It's not weird. Maybe you just need to start meeting new people. Do you go to uni? Maybe you can join a fitness club, or volunteer somewhere. You'll have the chance to meet plenty of new people, and you might meet someone special!
Reply 2
Keep going. There's lots of guys in the same boat looking for love.
I would of DM'd you becuase i am ready for a girlfriend but you've made your anonymous which doesn't yourself any favours.

You'd think the internet would be bringing people closer together , but if there are so many singletons looking for a relationship what would be possibly holding them back a fear of being rejected and the unknown perhaps ?
(edited 7 years ago)
What is it that you actually want?
Reply 5
Original post by unprinted
What is it that you actually want?

A serious relationship, with a man who genuinely wants to be with someone. A relationship where we can bring the good out of each other and have a good time together. I want fun, happiness, laughter and a good bond that could potentially last.... Thats what i want
Reply 6
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Ending up with cats wouldn't be sooo bad :wink:

Kidding. Kind of. Anyway, that's really not bad. Any relationship much younger than that is a completely different kind of relationship anyway. Kind of childish. Once you start getting older, towards your late teens/early 20s, you start entering into serious adult relationships. Some don't even manage this until even older than that. Honestly, don't worry about it. It's not weird. Maybe you just need to start meeting new people. Do you go to uni? Maybe you can join a fitness club, or volunteer somewhere. You'll have the chance to meet plenty of new people, and you might meet someone special!

LOL thanks, yes im in uni, taking your advice im going to join a club and see what happens. I hope i will be able to meet a person i can have a great time and bond with!
Reply 7
Original post by Zarek
Keep going. There's lots of guys in the same boat looking for love.

Thanks i will
Reply 8
Original post by Polka_Specs
I would of DM'd you becuase i am ready for a girlfriend but you've made your anonymous which doesn't yourself any favours.

You'd think the internet would be bringing people closer together , but if there are so many singletons looking for a relationship what would be possibly holding them back a fear of being rejected and the unknown perhaps ?

I guess its not a good title 20 and single, never had a relationship holding on by a thread to any hope.. LOL
The unknown is what scares me its the things i cant see in the future that i wish i could, so i didnt constantly worry about them. Like my current situation but i still do
Original post by Anonymous
A serious relationship, with a man who genuinely wants to be with someone. A relationship where we can bring the good out of each other and have a good time together. I want fun, happiness, laughter and a good bond that could potentially last.... Thats what i want

Yep, that's reasonable and should be achievable, especially if you go down the club (rather than clubbing) / volunteering route.

What are you doing to make it look like you're worth being in a relationship with?
Original post by unprinted
Yep, that's reasonable and should be achievable, especially if you go down the club (rather than clubbing) / volunteering route.

What are you doing to make it look like you're worth being in a relationship with?

Lol yea not clubbing, i guess nothing. what should i be doing? lol:colondollar:

You sound like my ideal women , but you're not doing yourself any favours.

If you want a relationship you need to at least give us men a chance of contacting you so that they can take things further rather than hiding behind a cloak of anonymity.
(edited 7 years ago)
You sound like my ideal women , but you're not doing yourself any favours.

If you want a relationship you need to at least give us men a chance of contacting you so that they can take things further rather than hiding behind a cloak of anonymity.

Lol, i guess im just hesitant and fearful.
Lol, i guess im just hesitant and fearful.

I am really nice guy seriously :smile:

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain , just send me a DM.

You sound great. Trust me, many men would love to have a girl such as yourself. Those are good aspirations to have and I suggest stick with them.

You haven't posted much information about yourself, and we have no idea what you look like, so it might be best to share a bit more or shoot a couple of PM's out (my inbox is open) so that we can get a better idea and be able to help more.

I am really nice guy seriously :smile:

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain , just send me a DM.

You, however, sound desperate. If she's interested in you, she'll PM you of her own accord...no need to beg.

Quick Reply

Latest