The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn is Bae
Thoughts on the creation of a virtual Pokémon Go, where you wear the virtual headset and immerse yourself in that world?

Thoughts on everyone on of your posts that starts with 'Thoughts...' being absolute shite?
on
Original post by Rk2k14
on

Thoughts on every one of your posts being absolute shite.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Someone's on their period.

Also a question usually has a question mark at the end you illiterate redneck.
Ah you done goofed Keano
Original post by barnetlad
The new referee rules announced by the Premier League earlier this week. John Terry and some of the other Chelsea players will not ladt long on the field either IMO

Oh, not heard these
Thoughts on everyone on of your posts that starts with 'Thoughts...' being absolute shite?

Getting rowdy. Didn't have you down as the stereotypical Stella drinker.
Hmm, not sure what to make of the new home kit.
@Kenan and Kel why you so angry lately?

Just live and let live, there's too much anger in the world without us destroying each other brother.
Original post by Andy98
Oh, not heard these

They're an excellent idea. I love how respected the referee is in rugby - if a player gets sent to the sin bin for example they just walk off without a word. Whereas a footballer gets a yellow card and there's fighting, pushing and shoving, verbal abuse, surrounding the ref waving fake cards etc. It HAS to stop.

That's Chris Robshaw who was the England captain. Now imagine John Terry or Wayne Rooney acting like that. You can't.
If the new rules go forward, I still believe there needs to be some kind of challenge system put in place. We have seen many matches ruined over the years by poor calls. People can say that they balance each other out, but I really don't care. If something so blatant is missed by the ref and his officials, at least the captain should be able to challenge it.
Original post by NathanW18
If the new rules go forward, I still believe there needs to be some kind of challenge system put in place. We have seen many matches ruined over the years by poor calls. People can say that they balance each other out, but I really don't care. If something so blatant is missed by the ref and his officials, at least the captain should be able to challenge it.

I'm still hurting over the Sterling "offside" a few years ago against City :frown:
Pogbae and Martial are going to ruin teams
Original post by Louis.
Pogbae and Martial are going to ruin teams

Desolation of Smaug or The Two Towers?
(edited 7 years ago)
DoS.
(edited 7 years ago)
Desolation of Smaug or The Twin Towers?

Would say I prefer the second Hobbit film to the site of a terrorist attack, tbh.
Desolation of Smaug or The Twin Towers?

Desolation of Smaug had the Ed Sheeran soundtrack so it's not even a question that needs to be asked pal!!
Original post by Lúcio
Desolation of Smaug had the Ed Sheeran soundtrack so it's not even a question that needs to be asked pal!!

Bilbo and Smaug's conversation was quality.
Original post by Louis.
Would say I prefer the second Hobbit film to the site of a terrorist attack, tbh.

:rofl:

Can't believe no-one else got this.

Latest