The Student Room Group

Munich shooter had "no link to Islamic state"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36873784

Apparently the shooter was obsessed with mass killings.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lmao don't say that you'll trigger the right-wingers

Original post by Inexorably
Lmao don't say that you'll trigger the right-wingers

I needed there to be a thread on this forum that delivers this simple, plain-as-day piece of knowledge because all I see are right-wingers trying really hard to make this related to Islam and getting too worked up when they're faced with the facts at hand :redface:
They will be inventing conspiracy theories that his links with Islamic extremists are being covered up by the German police, who are "regressive leftists". This is despite the fact that they were able to quickly identify and report the links of the Afghan who committed a terrorist attack with Da'esh.
Even if he wasn't linked with them, doesn't mean he wasn't an Islamist.
Two nights ago OP you were sure it was far-right.
Original post by MildredMalone

There's no evidence in relation to his religion, let alone ties to religious extremism.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
Two nights ago OP you were sure it was far-right.

Good thing I've caught up with the facts, now. Have you?
Original post by WBZ144
They will be inventing conspiracy theories that his links with Islamic extremists are being covered up by the German police, who are "regressive leftists". This is despite the fact that they were able to quickly identify and report the links of the Afghan who committed a terrorist attack with Da'esh.

I agree it was not connected to religion, but the people celebrating (which in of itself is in poor taste) were so sure it was a far-right terror attack so it's a bit rich to take some sort of moral high ground.
Original post by MildredMalone

...and? Also, source?
I agree it was not connected to religion, but the people celebrating (which in of itself is in poor taste) were so sure it was a far-right terror attack so it's a bit rich to take some sort of moral high ground.

It's distasteful to hope and pray that he was a Muslim just to push your agenda, and then refuse to accept the facts when you're proven hilariously wrong.
Kinda funny how a kid living in a Shia household targeted a bunch of Sunni Muslims. Probably just a coincidence.
Original post by KingBradly
Kinda funny how a kid living in a Shia household targeted a bunch of Sunni Muslims. Probably just a coincidence.

They weren't all Sunni Muslims. Some of them were. And there aren't many Shias anyway so if you shoot a lot of people the majority of gem are going to either be Sunni Muslim or Christian.
Original post by tanyapotter
It's distasteful to hope and pray that he was a Muslim just to push your agenda, and then refuse to accept the facts when you're proven hilariously wrong.

I never said it were a Jihadi attack nor did I wish for it, because I'm not a total psychopath :dunce:
Original post by tanyapotter
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36873784

Apparently the shooter was obsessed with mass killings.

The inanity (and ignorance of Islam) revealed in these threads is staggering.

He was a Shi'ite. The Islamic State are Sunnis. Of COURSE he wasn't linked to Islamic State. Duh!
I never said it were a Jihadi attack nor did I wish for it, because I'm not a total psychopath :dunce:

Oh cool, so maybe next time you won't assume that I'm celebrating any aspect of this attack either; I too am not a total psychopath.

I'm glad you admit it was a coincidence, albeit your distasteful sarcasm. Stop generalising the religion of those 8 people who were murdered just to serve a narrative.

Lmao how do u target Sunni's do they have a marker or something
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lmao how do u target Sunni's do they have a marker or something

Are there any Shi'ite Kurds or Turks?
Original post by WBZ144
There's no evidence in relation to his religion, let alone ties to religious extremism.

He's named after the Fourth Caliph.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending