The Student Room Group

How healthy are you?

In terms of how much you eat and how much you exercise etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Diet - average. Very little junk food lately (mostly for dental reasons) or acidic, chewy stuff. Vegetarian going on vegan so mostly just vegetables and fruit and carbs. Not as bad as it used to be.

Exercise - not so good. I have walked at least two hours every day for the last two weeks or so which is good. But I should do more than just walk. I keep considering the gym but backing out.

BMI: 35. Healthy. Losing weight a bit though recently because I'm struggling to keep food down. In general though I'm quite consistent.

I'm okay. I'm not as good as I can be, I know. But this is okay for now.
Reply 2
I pretty much eat everything on sight
Reply 3
Not healthy at all tbh. I eat too many takeaways and don't exercise half as much as I should. How I'm not 30 stone is beyond me but I know I won't be like this forever so need to start eating healthier

Posted from TSR Mobile
My diet is a mixture of good and bad. I do know that when I go to uni my diet would be x100 better ... hopefully.
14 hours a week of lifting(mainly)/running/cycling. Diet is good. BMI = 23.5
Original post by davidguettafan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Above average
Well I eat anything edible within a 5 metre radius of me so...

But I jog for an hour every morning so I think I'm average.

Could be healthier diet wise but food = :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never been to the gym in my life and I live to eat rather than eating to live. Yet, I'm underweight. It makes no sense.
Reply 9
Im vegetarian since February. 183cm tall,weigh 95kg and am around 10-11℅ bodyfat. Gym 5 times a week,including running, rowing, and lifting of course. About 3 hours per session. Bench 160kg, squat 180kg, front squat 160kg, and dead 200kg. Running is slow though because im soheavy. Bonus pic:
I go out walking fairly often (running as well, but it's been too hot for that recently) and am a healthy weight. But I don't eat a lot of healthy food.
*Looks at the marsbar is currently eating and sighs*
Reply 12
Original post by ProbablyJade
*Looks at the marsbar is currently eating and sighs*

*Looks around at mountain of crisp packets* *burps contentedly*
Original post by Platopus
I have never been to the gym in my life and I live to eat rather than eating to live. Yet, I'm underweight. It makes no sense.

I wish I was like that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

^ I have my lunch sorted for less than £2.50 a week (cheese and ham sandwich :biggrin:)

But I could still do better. My household buys too much food
Pretty healthy. I have a good diet overall - try to make most meals from scratch, plenty of veg and protein. I'm not too strict though, I'll have chocolate if I want it, or a takeaway once in a while. Life's too short to deny yourself thing you want. I could be healthier but I'd probably be a moody ***** so it's not worth it!

I try and get to the gym to do weights at least 3 times a week. I also try and do small runs (3k) maybe two mornings a week, sometimes a longer run at the weekend *(5-6k).*

My weight is pretty stable I've been around 9 stone 10 for about a year, with some small fluctuations. *
I'm 5ft 2.5 and weigh 7st 6lbs, no exercise whatsoever, I eat pretty much whatever I want and I rarely eat fruit or vegetables. At least two chocolate bars a day and probably some crisps as well. I would like to include more fruit and cut down on the unhealthy snacks, and maybe start some exercise but I know this definitely won't happen :P
I wish I was like that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know. People say I look gross and I can't wear short sleeves or shorts without strangers in the street expressing 'concern'. It's quite hurtful actually.
Original post by Platopus
I don't know. People say I look gross and I can't wear short sleeves or shorts without strangers in the street expressing 'concern'. It's quite hurtful actually.

I think he means he wishes he could eat whatever he wants and still look thin :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest