The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Asma, ur seriously the most lamest person I've met, evn though I haven't acc met you :tongue: Why can't you just take a joke? Please just stop being grumpy and cheer up, otherwise I will bombard you with apologies :redface: :tongue:

Spoiler

Have chai :wink:

Yh Asma...u need to start taking jokes..lol...
Eww...no..wtf...who drinks chai...I've never drank that...it stinks...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Ohh I see
(Random question upcoming:ahee:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bring it on! :biggrin:

Original post by mr T 999
:rofl3: :toofunny: that's is an accurate description if there was an award for that she definitely win lmao :toofunny:

Prsom
Haha, she sure would, but she'd also win one for being the grumpiest giraffe to ever be on this tremendously magnificently, functioning website, which is TSR.

No worries :wink:
Have what I had for breakfast perfect creamy scrambled eggs on toast with smoked salmon and glass of mango juice

I don't like fish...I don't like eggs...I don't have mango juice...i don't like toast...
Next...!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Yh Asma...u need to start taking jokes..lol...
Eww...no..wtf...who drinks chai...I've never drank that...it stinks...

Posted from TSR Mobile
WTF?!?! YOu don't have chai?! gtfo, YOU STINK ya frickin' MISAKASJKAJS, whatever ur name is :tongue:

Original post by junayd1998
Logic - Flexicution. You?
Eminem-Rap God :cool:
btw, have you heard this (It's racist af): [video="youtube;hiSsrEg3tks"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiSsrEg3tks[/video]
I don't like fish...I don't like eggs...I don't have mango juice...i don't like toast...
Next...!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash: Then you can die of starvation :eviltongue:

Spoiler

WTF?!?! YOu don't have chai?! gtfo, YOU STINK ya frickin' MISAKASJKAJS, whatever ur name is :tongue:

btw, have you heard this (It's racist af): [video="youtube;hiSsrEg3tks"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiSsrEg3tks[/video]

haha according to the chart i have ebola :redface:

Nah...I don't drink chai...u could've just said.."oh..u don't drink chai...I do...well I guess it depends on ur own taste"...:cry:
Fantastic.! Love my name...haha...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon.
dgf

Yeah that's Rucka Rucka Ali for ya.
Bring it on! :biggrin:

Haha, she sure would, but she'd also win one for being the grumpiest giraffe to ever be on this tremendously magnificently, functioning website, which is TSR.

No worries :wink:

Who likes Digestive biscuits!?:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash: Then you can die of starvation :eviltongue:

Spoiler

Ermmm.....
Got some fruit winders...Doritos...bread...cheese...ice cream...ice cubes...water...Coke...chips...potatoes....leaves...lemons...tomatoes...no noodles...no milk...popcorn...I dunno...some sh*t like that...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

The chocolate ones yes....not the plain ones...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
haha according to the chart i have ebola :redface:
I think I do, I'd say I'm in between the No Ebola and Just about Ebola :tongue:

I'm not that light skinned but not that dark, so I dunno :redface:

Nah...I don't drink chai...u could've just said.."oh..u don't drink chai...I do...well I guess it depends on ur own taste"...:cry:
Fantastic.! Love my name...haha...

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, it depends on your sanity, if you're insane, you don't like chai. Period.(Not a menstrual period :tongue:)

I don't! :tongue: jk I do as well :colonhash:
Ermmm.....
Got some fruit winders...Doritos...bread...cheese...ice cream...ice cubes...water...Coke...chips...potatoes....leaves...lemons...tomatoes...no noodles...no milk...popcorn...I dunno...some sh*t like that...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.supercook.com/#/recipes

On that website you can enter what ingredients you have and it comes up with a recipe for you.
I think I do, I'd say I'm in between the No Ebola and Just about Ebola :tongue:

I'm not that light skinned but not that dark, so I dunno :redface:

No, it depends on your sanity, if you're insane, you don't like chai. Period.(Not a menstrual period :tongue:)

I don't! :tongue: jk I do as well :colonhash:

Haha..lmao...I was about to say why would u randomly put period at the end again...lol...
What Ebola chart? I wanna try this out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, Marylands :biggrin:

Ermmm.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:

Latest