The Student Room Group

*Breaking* Migrant kills woman in southern Germany

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/24/man-with-machete-kills-woman-in-southern-germanyYet more blood on the hands of the left.A man wielding a machete has killed a woman and wounded two other people in the southern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested, the Bild newspaper has reported.German police said that the man was a Syrian asylum-seeker who had been involved in previous incidents.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

**** sake
Original post by The_Opinion
*Hopefully the victim was not a native

what an appalling thing to say. *
OMG do we not deserve a break? This is terrible, the world has become a terrible place to live.
I really don't think it matters than the suspect is a refugee. There are machete-rampaging mass murderers in all groups of society. This isn't an excuse for Islamophobia or anti-refugee rhetoric.
(edited 7 years ago)
Something needs to change and fast, I don't wish for me or any of my family to be next.
Reply 6
What is the point...what goes on in these people's heads
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/24/man-with-machete-kills-woman-in-southern-germany

Hopefully the victim was not a native, yet more blood on the hands of the left.

A man wielding a machete has killed a woman and wounded two other people in the southern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested, the Bild newspaper has reported.German police said that the man was a Syrian asylum-seeker who had been involved in previous incidents.

well that's reassuring to know, that if I get brutally killed like this, people like you wouldn't care or bother about it. You're sick.
Original post by NickLCFC
I really don't think it matters than the suspect is a refugee. There are machete-rampaging mass murderers in all groups of society. This isn't an excuse for Islamophobia or anti-refugee rhetoric.

Oh, really? Please do tell me when was the last time you saw a machete-waving crusader yelling "Deus vult" and "Ave Maria"?
This is third act of violence against civilians in Germany in 10 days:

1) On July 18, a 17-year-old Afghani youth who had sought asylum in Germany was shot dead by police after wounding four people from Hong Kong, some of them severely, with an axe on a train. A local resident near the city of Wuerzburg was also attacked and injured.

2) On Friday, an 18-year-old Iranian-German who was obsessed with mass killings shot dead nine people in Munich before turning his gun on himself as police approached.

3) Today (this incident), a 21-year old Syrian refugee killed a woman with a machete and injured two other people. He has been arrested by police.
(edited 7 years ago)
Blood on the hands of the left?

Absolutely disgusting trying to politicise it before the victim has even made it to the morgue. Sort yourself out, have some respect and some intellectual honesty too.
Come on... It was just one person. People kill people all the time. It doesn't make it acceptable, but there's no need to make a big deal out of it.
assumed the refugee culprit was not of a christian, sikh, hindu, buddhist, jain or jewish background?
#jesuisgermany #prayforgermany #weareallgermany
RIP to the lady :frown:

Hopefully the victim was not a native,

That's a bit disgusting. I don't think you actually care about any of this unless it furthers your political agenda :holmes:

yet more blood on the hands of the left.

And there you have it, you turned this into a partisan point-scoring debate. You're honestly no better than those "leftists" (which you seem to have a problem with) who will shout "oh its that right wing bush's fault" for every terrorist attack or shout "damn those right wingers with their police and guns" for every mass shooting or a death of a black person.

Here we have the regressive right everybody.
(edited 7 years ago)
This is third act of violence against civilians in Germany in 10 days:

1) On July 18, a 17-year-old youth who had sought asylum in Germany was shot dead by police after wounding four people from Hong Kong, some of them severely, with an axe on a train and injuring a local resident near the city of Wuerzburg.

2) On Friday, an 18-year-old Iranian-German who was obsessed with mass killings shot dead nine people in Munich before turning his gun on himself as police approached.

3) Today (this incident), a 21-year old Syrian refugee killed a woman with a machete and injured two other people. He has been arrested by police.

the first one was an afgani inspired by islamists
I bet my money the religion of peace is involved once again.

Is this guy serious? In the past fortnight we have seen other lone knife attacks at the hands of radical Islamic extremists: one in a train in Germany and another at a holiday resort in France.
Reply 18
Waking up nearly everyday to hear some sort of killing/bombing is just horrible :frown: :frown:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
OMG do we not deserve a break? This is terrible, the world has become a terrible place to live.

assumed that the refugee culprit was not of a christian, zoastrian, sikh, hindu, buddhist, jain or jewish background

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending