The Student Room Group

Anyone else have really cheap friends

I have a few and they are really hard to have fun with everything is about money... If money is an issue and you're going to ask oh how much is this how much is that... Just stay home. Problems

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
I have a few and they are really hard to have fun with everything is about money... If money is an issue and you're going to ask oh how much is this how much is that... Just stay home. Problems

Give an example of what you mean by them asking how muchis that how mcuh is that?

curious if you're friends are just poorer than your or whether they're just willfully cheap.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
All my friends are students who can only survive on Tesco meal deals so yeah, I guess I have cheap friends
Reply 3
Most people don't have endless amounts of money so asking how much things will cost seems reasonable to me.*
:rofl:
Reply 5
i am this cheap friend
Original post by Esoteric-
Give an example of what you mean by them asking how muchis that how mcuh is that?

curious if you're friends are just poorer than your or whether they're just willfully cheap.

Like they want to go out but they don't want to spend money, like are you stupid or are you stupid ?:smile:
Original post by UWS
All my friends are students who can only survive on Tesco meal deals so yeah, I guess I have cheap friends

Nice execution, 9/10.
Reply 8
Human trafficking is illegal...
Like they want to go out but they don't want to spend money, like are you stupid or are you stupid ?:smile:

Based on your response, its clear you should be questioning your own reading comprehension ability before you question anyone else's intelligence.
(edited 7 years ago)
Lmao um not everyone is made of money sweetheart. People can still wanna go out and chill & chat with their mates without spending obscene amounts of money y'know.

Based on your response, its clear you should be questioning your own reading comprehension ability before you questions anyone else's intelligence.

If youd bother to explain your OP properly then people wouldnt have to ask. The irony of you calling other people stupid....

Based on your response, its clear you should be questioning your own reading comprehension ability before you questions anyone else's intelligence.
Original post by zanner
i am this cheap friend

Me too.:plz2:

Or are you the stupid one? :hmmm:

I'm a cheapskate, I'll admit it. That's because I'm careful with money and I don't believe in throwing it away on things I don't need.
My friends don't even pay attention to me :frown:

Are you a big baller?
Original post by Esoteric-

I wasn't calling anyone here stupid lol
Original post by Supersaps
Are you a big baller?

I do, maybe one. I invited her to a buffet on my birthday and she bought me a £1 chocolate bar. I don't really mind though, she has a nice personality and helps me with my subjects. That's more important.
If it bothers you that much pay for them? And probably best not to snipe about them on TSR, not something a good friend should do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest