The Student Room Group

*Breaking* Migrant kills woman in southern Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jake4198
Is this guy serious? In the past fortnight we have seen other lone knife attacks at the hands of radical Islamic extremists: one in a train in Germany and another at a holiday resort in France.

No, this guy isn't serious.
Original post by democracyforum
#jesuisgermany #prayforgermany #weareallgermany

#IchBinReutingen
Reply 22
Original post by Reformed
assumed that the refugee culprit was not of a christian, zoastrian, sikh, hindu, buddhist, jain or jewish background

It's a fair assumption considering around 90% of Syrians are Muslims.
This is the third time we have been told it's not clear that it was a terrorist attack. I smell a rat in the German police.
Original post by joecphillips
It's a fair assumption considering around 90% of Syrians are Muslims.

If he actually was Syrian in the first place.
What is wrong with these people? What do they get out of randomly killing people like this? It doesn't make any sense.
"Witnesses said the attack happened after an argument developed between the man and the woman in the town of Reutlingen, near Stuttgart."

- BBC News

And this man just happened to be carrying a machete around with him?

"They added that he had been involved in previous incidents where he had caused injury, but gave no further details"

If this was the case, why hadn't he been locked up beforehand? Because he was a refugee?
Original post by JRKinder
"Witnesses said the attack happened after an argument developed between the man and the woman in the town of Reutlingen, near Stuttgart."

- BBC News

And this man just happened to be carrying a machete around with him?

"They added that he had been involved in previous incidents where he had caused injury, but gave no further details"

If this was the case, why hadn't he been locked up beforehand? Because he was a refugee?

Because that would be racist.
Reply 28
I wonder if they have an obvious link to breivek?
Original post by joecphillips
I wonder if they have an obvious link to breivek?

Yes, their names both include several vowels, that is enough.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Opinion
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/24/man-with-machete-kills-woman-in-southern-germany

Hopefully the victim was not a native, yet more blood on the hands of the left.

A man wielding a machete has killed a woman and wounded two other people in the southern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested, the Bild newspaper has reported.German police said that the man was a Syrian asylum-seeker who had been involved in previous incidents.

Dude, seriously? I'm as right wing as you are with respect to these 'refugees' but thats an awful thing to say
Original post by AngryRedhead
Dude, seriously? I'm as right wing as you are with respect to these 'refugees' but thats an awful thing to say

So you hope that the victim is German?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/24/man-with-machete-kills-woman-in-southern-germany

Hopefully the victim was not a native, yet more blood on the hands of the left.

A man wielding a machete has killed a woman and wounded two other people in the southern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested, the Bild newspaper has reported.German police said that the man was a Syrian asylum-seeker who had been involved in previous incidents.

What the actual **** is wrong with you? We're all humans and a native being killed is as awful as a foreigner being killed.
(edited 7 years ago)
Absolutely sickening.
Original post by NickLCFC
This is third act of violence against civilians in Germany in 10 days:

1) On July 18, a 17-year-old Afghani youth who had sought asylum in Germany was shot dead by police after wounding four people from Hong Kong, some of them severely, with an axe on a train. A local resident near the city of Wuerzburg was also attacked and injured.

2) On Friday, an 18-year-old Iranian-German who was obsessed with mass killings shot dead nine people in Munich before turning his gun on himself as police approached.

3) Today (this incident), a 21-year old Syrian refugee killed a woman with a machete and injured two other people. He has been arrested by police.

Are these the only 3 acts of violence in Germany in the last 10 days?
Original post by Trapz99
What the actual **** is wrong with you? We're all humans and a native being killed is as awful as a foreigner being killed.

So if a terrorist attack happens in the UK, and either 100 British die or 100 non-British, you don't care which is it? Yeah right.
Reply 36
I don't blame the migrants, I blame our cowardly leaders for their absurd migrant policies and unwillingness to even recognise, let alone deal with, the issues Europe is facing.

Mrs Merkel is the one with blood on her hands. She is responsible for these atrocities.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/24/man-with-machete-kills-woman-in-southern-germany. Hopefully the victim was not a native. Yet more blood on the hands of the left.A man wielding a machete has killed a woman and wounded two other people in the southern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested, the Bild newspaper has reported.German police said that the man was a Syrian asylum-seeker who had been involved in previous incidents.

It was an innocent pregnant woman dude. I agree with you on a lot of things but that's just mean.
So if a terrorist attack happens in the UK, and either 100 British die or 100 non-British, you don't care which is it? Yeah right.

I think they mean that if someone dies in an attack like this it's horrible regardless of their nation. It's a tragedy even if the victim was a refugee. Surely, if you go abroad with your family, and someone from your family is murdered, you'd expect people around you to equally care even though you're not native in that country?
So you hope that the victim is German?

That is probably the most insidious and disgusting thing someone has ever tried to put in my mouth :angry:

No, I do not hope that the victim is a german fyi, I just find your attitude towards non native german life disgusting. All human life is equal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending