The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1160
Original post by fefssdf
It is expensive but I'm going to get the bursary so it won't really bad that bad and I'm getting max student loan as well so I can afford to spend lots on living costs :smile:

I think I was in the same position, I don't remember what scholarship conditions were, I think it was because the self-catered halls were so expensive.
Original post by vik1234
Anyone here going to University of East Anglia (UEA)?

very recent graduate, if you have any questions :h:
which course did you do?
Original post by aks-123-123
which course did you do?

is this at me? Just graduated from BSc Biological Sciences :smile:*
Original post by lilGem
is this at me? Just graduated from BSc Biological Sciences :smile:*

oh nice, i'm planning to do biomedical science at kings, wat are you upto now that you have graduated? hope you have found a job in your field, if you have how is the pay like? sorry if i'm boring you with questions.
Original post by aks-123-123
oh nice, i'm planning to do biomedical science at kings, wat are you upto now that you have graduated? hope you have found a job in your field, if you have how is the pay like? sorry if i'm boring you with questions.

I'm actually taking a year out before I do my masters to strengthen my applications and so I can at least pay for tuition fees so I have a part time job and I've been invited back to the lab I did my second year internship at to help out as a research assistant :smile:

I'm going to be applying for cancer biology/ therapeutic/ translational oncology this year*
Original post by Sacred Ground
You have an inferiority complex – and it’s fully justified.

:mmm::mmm::mmm:
Is that so?
Original post by Leechayy
:mmm::mmm::mmm:
Is that so?

It seems you're obsessed with Pokemon, I'd rather not engage with someone who finds Pokemon entertaining... You must have the mental capacity of a 12 year old tbh
It seems you're obsessed with Pokemon, I'd rather not engage with someone who finds Pokemon entertaining... You must have the mental capacity of a 12 year old tbh

Yes because one's interests determines their mental capacity:colonhash:
Gr8 point m8 r8 8/8:mmm::mmm::mmm:

Why're you so triggered tho? If anyone is coming across as the 12 year old it's you here tbh:tongue:
Awesome. First off I haven't been able to attend any of the open days so have no idea what the uni is like (planning to go check it out soon) so from your experience how is the university in general and the people there :smile:

Bro why are you continuously dragging on the issue just chill there's no need to insult people just be friends :smile:
Yes because one's interests determines their mental capacity:colonhash:
Gr8 point m8 r8 8/8:mmm::mmm::mmm:

Why're you so triggered tho? If anyone is coming across as the 12 year old it's you here tbh:tongue:

Please stop this argument. This thread is a results day thread :wink:
Edit: I don't care who's in the wrong but both of you should have stopped long ago.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by vik1234
Bro why are you continuously dragging on the issue just chill there's no need to insult people just be friends :smile:

Someone gets it:wink:
Honestly, I am just too jumpy about the approaching results day deadline to bother about this:redface:
If anything, it has woken me up since I've felt a bit sluggish recently :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by target21859
No it's you. Please stop this argument. This thread is a results day thread. If you want to argue with people them make an argument thread. Thank you.

Lol, how is it me? I stated how he came across & he didn't like what he heard & wouldn't drop it. If I was arguing, you'd see a clear difference in my response :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol, how is it me? I stated how he came across & he didn't like what he heard & wouldn't drop it. If I was arguing, you'd see a clear difference in my response :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are kind of teasing him though.
Guys, he likes Pokemon. Explains it all.

I'm done talking to it/she/he anyway. Results day is more important.
Guys, he likes Pokemon. Explains it all.

I'm done talking to it/she/he anyway. Results day is more important.

So what if he likes Pokemon? He can like whatever he wants.
Original post by target21859
You are kind of teasing him though.

You're not wrong:colondollar::colondollar:
But it's better than like fully ripping into him:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're not wrong:colondollar::colondollar:
But it's better than like fully ripping into him:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh please, rip into me fully. I'm ready. Yum.

Quick Reply

Latest