The Student Room Group

Do many women wear waist belts?

With me being short clothing tends to make my stomach and mid section look big. I thought that if I get a waist belt it might not look as bad lol but Ive not noticed.. do many women wear them? I don't like things which stand out.
If you mean something like this:

then yes, I wear them very frequently. I'm short too, but I don't wear them because I'm short. I wear them to cinch my waist in because all my clothes are too big in the waist and it looks baggy and unflattering otherwise. I also find they tie clothing together nicely to look more streamlined.
Original post by indigofox
With me being short clothing tends to make my stomach and mid section look big. I thought that if I get a waist belt it might not look as bad lol but Ive not noticed.. do many women wear them? I don't like things which stand out.

I don't because I don't own any but many of my friends so and they look fine. One of my shortest friends (who is 5ft) wears one all the time and it doesn't make her look big at all. And she's not exactly skinny either. If you want to wear one, go for it.
They're not particularly fashionable (thin ones are ok -ish) but wear what you want no one will care*
Reply 4
I'm not wearing it most of the time, but somethimes I like to wear the belt as a "combo breaker" - for example, when I have all my thinkgs in red, it's nice to have blue belt to describe space between up and down in my uniform.
I don't know anyone who's wears this tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending