The Student Room Group

I'm considering doing something naughty in a week or twos time?

Scroll to see replies

Yes OP, you can live in a onesie and stay up an extra half hour past your bedtime
Original post by Esoteric-
You realise "dignity" doesnt exist anywhere but inside your head, right?

Curious though, why havent you had sex in 2 years?...I'm assuming it's to do with some health issue your wife has that stops her from having sex?

You realise everything is just inside your head?
Original post by donutellme

Relationship goals
What????? What???????????????????
If I got married I would prefer it if my wife was a little jealous and possessive, being told you can have sex with someone else is not you winning at life, it's the moment you learn your wife doesn't really love you.
Original post by john2054
My wife is going away for a month, and i am going to be very lonely during that time. Plus she has given me express permission, so the question is yay or nay!??
this is not going to end well :headfire:... have you ever thought maybe she is cheating on you and just feels guilty about it. Maybe she's giving you the OK because she's already done it or is going to do it when she's out of town on that trip
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by donutellme

what about dem GAINZ mayynneee them gainzzz is realllll YEeeeeeahhhh
Original post by eden3

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mayne

I'm sorry mayne. Imma go ask lord gains for forgiveness
I fully support your actions. If you are being deprived in the homestead, and your wife is abstaining from her vows, and by extension her "marital duties" then I think you are entitled to abstain from yours. It's not from want of trying on your part, you have been good and faithful and an upstanding husband
Stay loyal to your wife!
Why would you even consider cheating on her?!
You clearly cant love her if you want to do it with someone else!
What is wrong with people! Why cant they realize and appreciate what theyve got!
#iguesslovedoesntwin
2 years without sex?

I'd have banged her whole social circle by now
Original post by john2054
My wife is going away for a month, and i am going to be very lonely during that time. Plus she has given me express permission, so the question is yay or nay!??

She might have given you express permission but it doesn't necessarily mean it's what she wants. Why not just be good friends with Mr Right Hand for a month? It's not that long

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by upperechelon
She might have given you express permission but it doesn't necessarily mean it's what she wants. Why not just be good friends with Mr Right Hand for a month? It's not that long

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks, i get the point! lol
Original post by eden3

he 'bout to bust allll kindddddz of nuts
Original post by -Miracle
he 'bout to bust allll kindddddz of nuts

@eden3 EYYYYY MAYNE LOOK WHAT I FOUND
Reply 37
Original post by upperechelon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks, i get the point! lol
Reply 38
i guess i will just have to wait for her. there goes me with my over vivid imagination! PS we did try to do it a month ago, but i couldn't perform, so the problem isn't her, it's me!
stick xx vids on your laptop whilst picturing your wife with you, should do the trick. don't cheat as women find out everything and she will come for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending