The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
Don't think I ever realised how much I rely on notifications... Sorry if I ignore anyone, it's not intentional! Welcome new people too :smile:

Glad you're better than last night at least. Sorry you don't, you still do on here though! And you're stronger than you think, and we can't always just resist everything so try not to put yourself down so much! (yeah I know this is me talking but there you go :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same here!

Thankyou! I do feel rather good today so that down period has ended!
Ive got no one too help here (Where i live), but im glad i help people on here! Thats what i like to do!
Hmm maybe, i have defo made improvements so thats a positive!
True its just a question of what we can resist and when tbh. Some days we can do things and others we cant. Its all just so confusing and draining in the end.
(Youre such an awesome person! You do help me more than you realize i think!)
Managed to get a new phone today :woo: that's at least one worry off my mind. I'll feel a lot better and lighter once the medical is over tomorrow. I have a trip to Manchester at the weekend to visit friends so that is something to look forward to :h:
Original post by CaitlinN15
Another awful day to add to the millions :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww :console:
I hope youre ok!
Im always here if you need someone! :hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww :console:
I hope youre ok!
Im always here if you need someone! :hugs:

I'm not, really not, today's been even worse

Absolutely **** ((
I've just had another close death to deal with, 6th one this year :/ one pretty much every month so far.

I really really can't do this anymore 😭😭😭 I thought 3 months ago when I got surgery for one of my mobility health problmes I would be more happier..it's been 283819X worse since.

Now...another death. ..

Just...

Fosksosmfkekwkzoz

Thanks though *hug*

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
Managed to get a new phone today :woo: that's at least one worry off my mind. I'll feel a lot better and lighter once the medical is over tomorrow. I have a trip to Manchester at the weekend to visit friends so that is something to look forward to :h:

Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Absolutely **** ((
I've just had another close death to deal with, 6th one this year :/ one pretty much every month so far.

I really really can't do this anymore 😭😭😭 I thought 3 months ago when I got surgery for one of my mobility health problmes I would be more happier..it's been 283819X worse since.

Now...another death. ..

Just...

Fosksosmfkekwkzoz

Thanks though *hug*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for your losses :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely **** ((

Now...another death. ..

Just...

Fosksosmfkekwkzoz

Thanks though *hug*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww im so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Im so sorry for your losses. It must be so hard for you but remember, things always get better. Always!

Aw well im certain things will look up soon. You come across as such a lovely young lady and you deserve the best.

Im not sure what else to say other than stay strong and im always here if you need someone!!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only just saw this. My notifications have been playing up for days :sadnod: get it sorted, TSR! :shakecane: :tongue:

Really hope you can get some good help - you both need and deserve it :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Anon #2
Yeah, definitely will mention it to my GP, I'm due back in 2 weeks. I know I'm going to go downhill when uni starts again and I'm determined to not let MH stuff ruin my final year.

Hope you're well furry, haven't spoken in ages :hugs:

Good, hope they help! Hope uni's not too bad either and you can get a bit better before then :hugs:
You too, really has been ages!

Original post by FireFreezer77
Yeah same here!

Thankyou! I do feel rather good today so that down period has ended!
Ive got no one too help here (Where i live), but im glad i help people on here! Thats what i like to do!
Hmm maybe, i have defo made improvements so thats a positive!
True its just a question of what we can resist and when tbh. Some days we can do things and others we cant. Its all just so confusing and draining in the end.
(Youre such an awesome person! You do help me more than you realize i think!)

That's really good to hear! But you're definitely good on here :smile: exactly with the resisting thing, it really is but you'll get there eventually- hopefully we all will. And not sure, but thanks :redface:

Absolutely **** ((

Now...another death. ..

Just...

Fosksosmfkekwkzoz

Thanks though *hug*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't know what to say at all but :jumphug:, really sorry to hear all that :frown:

Edit: Also good luck @Spock's Socks! Forgot that bit :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)

Edit: Also good luck @Spock's Socks! Forgot that bit :colondollar:

Thank you :h: :hugs:
Struggling this evening. But I'm so glad that I now have 3 days off work. The last few days have been bad and my anxietys been through the roof and it's making my work colleagues get mad at me. :sigh:
Know when you feel like you need a good cry but you don't want the attention, the 'aww what's the matter why are you crying' etc because it's just the usual stuff. I wish I could just cry right now without the drama.
I don't feel like I add to anyone's life.
I just seem to need others but no-one ever seems to need me back, just want to be wanted :redface:

Original post by Little Popcorns
Know when you feel like you need a good cry but you don't want the attention, the 'aww what's the matter why are you crying' etc because it's just the usual stuff. I wish I could just cry right now without the drama.

:hugs: x

~Anon 1
Guysss,

I have some (sad) news! I have decided to leave TSR for good and I thought I should post on this thread due to the amount it has helped and supported me in the past!

I have been meaning to leave TSR for a while now but I feel like now is the right time.

I wish everyone on here the best of luck for the future and I hope everyone stays safe and feels better in time :hugs: no-one on here deserves to suffer as much as they do and I really hope things improve for people!

Thank you to everyone for everything and I will definitely miss you guys! :jumphug: :lovehug:
Original post by Little Popcorns

:hugs: when I feel like that I either have a shower to disguise my crying or tell people I'm going for a nap then do it in bed alone.

I hope you feel better soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! Hope you're doing okay- have a feeling I was muddling you up with someone else in the other post but goes for you too :redface:

:hugs:

Had a bit of an odd couple of days but am alright I guess, mentally at least. How've you been doing?

Sorry you've had an odd couple of days :frown: here if you want to talk at all - miss talking to you since I left the skype conversation! I'm not doing great tbh, now graduated and living in supported housing (which is a bit of a nightmare :frown: )
Original post by moment of truth
Guysss,

I have some (sad) news! I have decided to leave TSR for good and I thought I should post on this thread due to the amount it has helped and supported me in the past!

I have been meaning to leave TSR for a while now but I feel like now is the right time.

I wish everyone on here the best of luck for the future and I hope everyone stays safe and feels better in time :hugs: no-one on here deserves to suffer as much as they do and I really hope things improve for people!

Thank you to everyone for everything and I will definitely miss you guys! :jumphug: :lovehug:

Good luck for the future, mate. I'm really glad to hear that this thread has helped and supported you in the past, I hope other posters here feel the same too. Hopefully you will find something more rewarding to fill your time.

:beer:
I really dislike how everything is going.
Original post by moment of truth
Guysss,

Good luck for the future and all the best! We are all so glad that we have been able to help and support you, and that in return you did the same for us. :hugs:
Original post by Sabertooth
Good luck for the future, mate. I'm really glad to hear that this thread has helped and supported you in the past, I hope other posters here feel the same too. Hopefully you will find something more rewarding to fill your time.

:beer:

Original post by Airmed
Good luck for the future and all the best! We are all so glad that we have been able to help and support you, and that in return you did the same for us. :hugs:

Thank you guys and same to you! :hugs:

drugs

I'm looking for advice from you guys..... I'm considering dropping out of uni but that will mean the end of another of my dreams and I have no idea what to do instead. I haven't spoken to my wife about this yet, I want to have more advantages and disadvantages before I bring it up. I just cannot concentrate and I've already failed one of the core classes twice so I'll be giving it a third attempt if I continue and I really don't see myself passing this time either. I don't know what to do. Anyone here been in a similar situation or able to offer advice? Thanks!