The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:bunny:
I put a tenner on AJ going on a posting streak so biblical he regains the lead on 'Who's posted?'
Hi everyone...guess where I just came back from...??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by mypetpikachu
Hi everyone...guess where I just came back from...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
:toilet:
Original post by hamza772000
:toilet:

Yh..but before that..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh..but before that..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno lol, tell meh :tongue:
I dunno lol, tell meh :tongue:

Nandos....yayyyyyyyy......it was my parents 21st anniversary on the 21st...so I was like...dad u need to get me a nandos for that..lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile:

Spoiler

Lol sorry for that lame answer,i was just not feeling well, n then i got angry at my sister for doing.....erm... nothing

Spoiler

N then i saw what u wrote n literally wanted to bang my head against the wall coz i didnt understand anything :lol:
Okay, so what u wrote was that u dont want me to say u have already achieved something because then u wont progress in what ur doing right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nandos....yayyyyyyyy......it was my parents 21st anniversary on the 21st...so I was like...dad u need to get me a nandos for that..lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh haha lol
Was it great?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, lol, Great! :biggrin: You made it sound so exciting :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Lol sorry for that lame answer,i was just not feeling well, n then i got angry at my sister for doing.....erm... nothing

Spoiler

N then i saw what u wrote n literally wanted to bang my head against the wall coz i didnt understand anything :lol:
Okay, so what u wrote was that u dont want me to say u have already achieved something because then u wont progress in what ur doing right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm...well yh kinda :tongue: What I was trynna say was that I haven't done sh*t, people like Muhammad Ali, Martin Luther king etc. have! So if I start believing that I've done sh*t already, my passion to help others and be kind etc. would start to fade away :smile:
nrw

Latest