The Student Room Group

TSR Plays Pokemon FireRed!

Welcome! TSR starts its very own Pokemon adventure and everyone is welcome to play! This will be in similar vein to TwitchPlaysPokemon where you submit a command and I will process them to play the game. Please read all the rules.

List of commands
- A
- B
- UP
- DOWN
- LEFT
- RIGHT
- START
- SELECT (dont really need to use this unless we register a key item in the bag)

BATTLE COMMANDS
-Please read the battle rules as they are important. Read them here

How it works
For example, 3 people post commands DOWN, LEFT and A in that order. I will go into the game and press down then left then A! So it is clear that teamwork will be required in order to progress through the game.

IMPORTANT NEW RULE(S):
-(Does not apply to battles) You can now post up to 3 commands per post but only one post per update still This is to speed up progress

MILESTONES:

Spoiler

HALL OF FAME:

Spoiler

Can we beat all 8 gym badges, beat team rocket, beat the elite four and become the pokemon champion that TSR deserves? Play now and post a command!

Let's start:

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

START

The first move has been made! Unfortunately, this annoying message comes when you play this game on an emulator. Someone now just has to press A for us to continue :smile:

Now we have to get through this annoying little bit of instructions at the start :rofl: keep pressing A guys :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
A.
I might as well play as well :colondollar:

A
Update: Pressed A twice

More instructions to get through :colondollar: keep pressing A!
B.
Update: Pressed A to get through some more instructions, then pressed B which does nothing! I suspect more trolls will soon follow :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Press a
Commenting to watch thread because I'm too lazy to press watch

Press B
UPDATE: Pressed A to go to next screen of text but then someone sneakily pressed B which sent us back to the same page as before :rofl:
Press A
Reply 15
Press B mwahahahahahahaha
Original post by target21859
Press B mwahahahahahahaha

:angry::angry::angry:
Please everyone don't press B :redface: I want to get to the bit where we name our character and see what mess TSR come up with :laugh:
UPDATE: same thing happened as before... press A everyone!
Original post by eternaforest
UPDATE: same thing happened as before... press A everyone!

This looks interesting and curious to see how this game plays out on TSR lol.

Press A

Quick Reply

Latest