The Student Room Group

5 Girls, 10-14 yrs old, sexually assaulted at swimming pools, Germany

At least 5 girls have been sexually assaulted at a swimming pool in Germany, by gang of around 30 men.

"The police were called to the swimming pool in the Kirchheim/Teck (Esslingen district) on Wednesday afternoon after they received reports of “several sexual assaults, and injuries.”

Police spokesman Sven Heinz confirmed to the paper that the attackers were from “asylum seeker circles,” and he said, “to judge from their outside appearance,” of an “immigrant background.”

Five girls between the ages of ten and 14 have so far reported being attacked by the refugees, who are all aged between 20- to 30-years-old. All “asylum seekers” in the town had received free pool passes for the entire year as part of their benefits.

The police report said that all of the girls had had their bikini tops and pants ripped from their bodies, and their private parts groped.

One of the girls fled in tears when “a 25- to 30-year-old man rubbed his erect penis on her body,” Heinz added. “All of the girls were highly traumatized.”

http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.kirchheim-maedchen-im-freibad-sexuell-belaestigt.d3d57514-5b19-4379-b3cc-a5c404bf7977.html

Scroll to see replies

That's correct. Its a bit older though isnt it?

"Aufgrund von Zeugenhinweisen ist ein 21-jähriger Asylbewerber aus dem Irak identifiziert worden "...............
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Galaxie501
That's correct. Its a bit older though isnt it?

"Aufgrund von Zeugenhinweisen ist ein 21-jähriger Asylbewerber aus dem Irak identifiziert worden "

Tja, Merkel hat aber gesagt dass sowass nie passieren wird..... also muss es stimmen.

Please translate
Original post by ODES_PDES
Please translate

Can't speak German, but I think the culprit is a 21-year old Iraqi refugee/immigrant.
Reply 4
Original post by Clee Torres
Can't speak German, but I think the culprit is a 21-year old Iraqi refugee/immigrant.

1 of the estimated 30, as far as I am aware all but 2 got away with it, they live to sexually assault children another day it seems.
Boot them out of Germany. They don't deserve to taste the beauty of living in western society with behaviour like that. Idc, I felt beyond disgusted reading what they did to those children.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Clee Torres

Mate, if he did that in iraq he would've been subjected to the death penalty!
Reply 7
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Mate, if he did that in iraq he would've been subjected to the death penalty!

No he wouldn't. Pretty sure any woman or girl not covered head to toe is considered provocateur and instigator of the assault, if not equally guilty.

That's why Muslim countries have such low rape stats, it's basically legal.
Bring Middle Eastern men into a country, give them access to young girls in bathing suits ... what do you think will happen?

Merkel has a lot to answer for.
this problem needs to be ended once and for all. why are these economic migrants biting the hand that feeds them? it makes me angry
They need to be removed from Germany. The West is no place for medieval mindsets - perhaps they'd feel more at home back in their war-torn countries instead of in our modern, humane society :h:
Original post by HanSoloLuck
No he wouldn't. Pretty sure any woman or girl not covered head to toe is considered provocateur and instigator of the assault, if not equally guilty.

That's why Muslim countries have such low rape stats, it's basically legal.

im sorry u saying saudi women arent assaulted? or emirati?
They will be removed from the country right? It doesn't really matter if their country of origin is a combat zone, send them back since by doing this they've forfeited any good will towards them. Just fly over in the likes of a Hercules and open the cargo doors when over the region, if feeling generous give them parachutes, though really I'd imagine their God will act as their wings, so they don't need them.
I think it's horrible that they did that to girls so young. So on top of being perverts, they're pedophiles? Eww.

But seriously, it's so easy to reduce someone to nudity when they're in a bikini. It doesn't provide much protection. Until something is done about these men, I don't think it's safe for women to wear bikinis.
Reply 14
Original post by jeremy1988
I think it's horrible that they did that to girls so young. So on top of being perverts, they're pedophiles? Eww.

It doesn't matter if the girl was 10 or 18. These men are simply primitive. The reason is that they have everything for free and they treat our culture with contempt. They should have never be let in to Europe. Sorry to say, but they do not deserve it. And they are only a couple of them. The worse is that probably majority of these men think in the same manner.
This has got to stop! People should watch this video: [video="youtube;rhqneAhyJkI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI[/video]
There are a plethora of reasons for this - Lack of integration, differences of culture, etc.

None of which excuses it. Send them home and until you have a way of integrating successfully, simply close the borders.
How many incidents of sexual assault in swimming pools has this been now?
And before anyone thinks Britain is immune - remember Rotherham. Only a handful were jailed. HUNDREDS of south asian men were involved. That means hundreds of paedophile rapists are free to roam the streets, to prey on women, girls, boys...
Original post by ThatOldGuy
until you have a way of integrating successfully

So never then?

Quick Reply

Latest