The Student Room Group

I have small boobs so can't be attractive!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah what is it that guys find amazing about asses :colonhash:

Ummm I think that you are quoting the wrong person.

Ummm I think that you are quoting the wrong person.
sorry. I get what your confusion here is, I was quoting a whole other person quote about a pun. but to answer your question: they are just so nice to look at, it is like a feast for the eyes, I can't explain it, words are not enough.

Butts are amazing, that's why :u:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Butts are amazing, that's why :u:

sorry. I get what your confusion here is, I was quoting a whole other person quote about a pun. but to answer your question: they are just so nice to look at, it is like a feast for the eyes, I can't explain it, words are not enough.

I'm never going to understand the mentality of guys :nerd: I get repulsed my big butts *vomits*
Have u not heard of the itty bitty titty committee?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by WoodyMKC
but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.

:rofl: I have such a weird image in my head rn
I'm never going to understand the mentality of guys :nerd: I get repulsed my big butts *vomits*

It's not the size, it's all about a nicely shaped butt :perv:
Reply 48
It's the totally femininity package that counts. Exploit your other features all the more. Plus small baps can be feminine.
Reply 49
Original post by The_Opinion
If you are not attractive, it will not be as a result of having small boobs.

I'm attractive but not in that area :/
Original post by MissFun
I'm attractive but not in that area :/

Just be confident in your attractiveness, if I can spot a girl that has insecurities about herself then I start to feel less attracted. If you know you are on the smaller side but still rock them like you're hot stuff and that confidence shines through, that's hot. I doubt most guys would even care :tongue:
Original post by MissFun
I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

I feel very much the same. I feel as though when, one day, I might be intimate with a guy he'll be disappointed (I don't know..):frown: Although I try to push thoughts like that out of my mind and think.. I'm stuck in this skin for the rest of my life, so I might as well learn to love it. But when you think about it, I certainly wouldn't like to be with someone because they relied on breast size, it's really shallow to have that mind set and I definitely wouldn't like to be with someone like that (there are plenty of women with big breasts, they can go off to them:h:).
To be honest, it's all about the face.
Wot 'e said
Original post by twhiddy
I feel very much the same. I feel as though when, one day, I might be intimate with a guy he'll be disappointed (I don't know..):frown: Although I try to push thoughts like that out of my mind and think.. I'm stuck in this skin for the rest of my life, so I might as well learn to love it. But when you think about it, I certainly wouldn't like to be with someone because they relied on breast size, it's really shallow to have that mind set and I definitely wouldn't like to be with someone like that (there are plenty of women with big breasts, they can go off to them:h:).

If you have large breasts think ahead to the time when you'd need the key off a corned beef tin to roll them up. Droopy tits are not at all attractive
Reply 55
I like small breasts :wink:
You're always so positive in all your posts!

I wouldn't say all of them but thanks :biggrin:
I hope you're feeling a bit better about yourself now!
I think this has become a big boobs hate thread.
Original post by WoodyMKC
To me, breast size isn't important - shape and nipple appearance are FAR more important. Small breasts can look beautiful, some big boobs look brilliant in a bra but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
physical appearance is unimportant. it is what you have inside you that matters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending